The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I will help you out with the full quote:

This is straight from RG3 two weeks before Parkers rant. Thats why Parkers opinion is baseless. Keep reaching.

The funny thing is that Killa Cam(you know the-colis real black QB) said this same exact shyt last week. He doesn't want to just inspire black people, he wants to inspire all.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...wton-rise-in-black-qbs-shouldnt-be-a-big-deal

No black QB wants to be known as just a great black QB. They want to be a great QB period. Somehow it's too difficult for cats like Rob Parker or simpletons on the-coli to understand. It's really sad that we have this type of limiting mindset in the black community
I know the quote I posted was from RG3 before Parker's opinion, what I can't find like I stated was RG3 response which was said on NFL Network. You sure about the simpletons part when I stated I couldn't find it a sentence before. Sounds like you might be reaching my friend instead of reading what I wrote to being with.

It's one thing to want to be known as a GREAT QB and not just a great Black QB but to denounce it is another thing altogether. Don't get it twisted, Cam has been attacked for his opinions especially on Jamarcus and VY but at the same time, Cam has shown respect for his elders a numerous amount of times even if he doesn't have the same respect for his peers. Cam is immature. That has been stated by everyone but you are willing to agree with that but not with RG3 c00ning right?

Come on my brotha, you really don't see it do you. I still got love for you bossman even if you hate me right now and are calling me names. You are my brother and I got love for you. Same for RG3 even if I don't like his c00ning.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I know the quote I posted was from RG3 before Parker's opinion, what I can't find like I stated was RG3 response which was said on NFL Network. You sure about the simpletons part when I stated I couldn't find it a sentence before. Sounds like you might be reaching my friend instead of reading what I wrote to being with.
Watch Cams interview and notice the same sentiment he gives towards people in the-coli who like to put him in this box of only being a black QB who plays for nobody but black people and should inspire only black people. Do you not see a pattern here? They don't want the limitation and it doesn't mean they're distancing themselves from their identity because of that. They want to be known strictly for their performance on the field as a QB and not what color they are

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still dont see how yall can respect a dude who supposedly is so smart and can throw in the pocket, but vs Seattle he let his coach tell him to continue to run the read option on one leg and he not object.

I dont see how people can respect the fact that he wants to be compared to Aaron Rodgers instead of Cam when he can Cam ARE THE fukkING SAME TYPE OF PLAYER.

I dont see how people can call this dude humble when he is at pep rallys talking about they own Cowboy stadium. fukk nikka you just got in the league. shut the fukk up.

I dont see how people can call him humble when he is always in the camera begging for attention. Atleast a guy like TO never put on a front like he was this "guy next door great kid". Griffin is a fake ass nikka and it is obvious even from his "HEY ITS ON ME GUYS ITS 100 PERCENT ON ME".LOL whatever nikka.

I dont see how anybody can say he is a better passer than Luck without realizing that the read option affects the oppositions liinebackers making them bite up more than they normally would, thus opening up grand canyon lanes for him to throw the ball. Griffin played dummy football all last year while Luck came in running the same shyt Brady/Manning did and did better than anyone in recent memory. Smarten up dummies. We saw what Griffin is without the read option vs Seattle/Philly/Packers.

Oh and I dont see how people can like this clown when hes having specials about his recovery like he is some accomplished guy. This dude is really on some shyt. It's not even cocky, the shyt is disrespectful and there is a reason defenders seem to go extra hard vs him.

People can like him all they want to but dont call us "undercover cacs" just because we think he is a lame nikka. Is he an uncle tom? Maybe he is, maybe he isn't but at the least he is very suspect. The Cam/Rodgers comment cemented my feelings about that dude.

Me being a Cowboy fan is just icing on the cake. I mean, I wouldnt like his ass anyway but he gives me plenty of ammo to really really hope he gets some humble pie very soon. He talks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch Cams interview and notice the same sentiment he gives towards people in the-coli who like to put him in this box of only being a black QB who plays for nobody but black people and should inspire only black people. Do you not see a pattern here? They don't want the limitation and it doesn't mean they're distancing themselves from their identity because of that. They want to be known strictly for their performance on the field as a QB and not what color they are

Dont compare Cams quote to Bobs. Please dont. smh

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
He talks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.
I think any Skins fan would agree with you on this point for sure. I can't say I'm surprised. He brought a lot of this criticism on himself. I said earlier this month. If he comes out this season picking up where we left off winning, then all is forgiven, but if he fukks up then :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the funny thing about this convo with RG3, and how people called him out for not talking to McNabb is that 6 years ago McNabb was called a Tom. TO said it, and idiots ran with it and started calling McNabb out.

Now dude is the grand puba for "real nikka" QBs. You brehs got a lot of problems. Get off the internet and experience life.

And since Im convinced a large number of you all calling RG3 these names are white, say these things to black people in real life and see what the response will be.

real talk

I've yet to meet nikkas in real life that don't fukk wit RGIII. You can tell these cacs have never been to a barbershop on Sunday. Try spittin this shyt at some real nikkas and see how quickly you get shot down. RGIII is good in the hood.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk

I've yet to meet nikkas in real life that don't fukk wit RGIII. You can tell these cacs have never been to a barbershop on Sunday. Try spittin this shyt at some real nikkas and see how quickly you get shot down. RGIII is good in the hood.

RG dont even want to be good in the hood.lol Most black people dont even notice the fukk shyt he does. I was talking to this nikka the other day about Bob. Told him I dont fukk with him. He said why. I said that nikka talks way too much for being a rookie ass nikka and his whole persona is fake. nikka told me "how does he talk too much, i dont never hear him say shyt". I was done after that. Yall can talk that "your only critique of him is his personality". NO. The dude is actually not a very good quarterback either.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty much

these cacs have only Rob Parker's investigative journalism to rely upon
You're retarded to think cacs care about RG3 being a Tom. First, they don't use terms like Uncle Tom, sellout, c00n, etc in the way black people use them. Don't believe me? Go to YouTube. Cacs call out nikkas who use those terms and say, "You're racist" or some other bullshyt.Second, cads generally like or have in good regard Toms, sellouts, c00ns, etc. They like c00ns because c00ns are "safe", among other reasons. Only a self-respecting black person cares if another black is a Tom.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3: Im a black QB ok thats cool but I'm trying to be the best QB period. I hope I inspire not just blacks, but everybody
Cam: Im a black QB ok thats cool but I'm trying to be the best QB period. I hope I inspire not just blacks, but everybody

lol thats fine to think that but how the fukk can you be compared to Aaron Rodgers right now? Does Aaron run the read option? Does Bob have a Super bowl title? You know damn well the question posed to Griffin was talking about the present hence the Cam reference. Dont play stupid. Cam said none of that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: yo I love the-coli. yall nikkas wild. How is one not a very good quarterback when he wins rookie of the year with a class that included Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck?

Read option. hes a good football player. quarterback? meh. You see what hes doing without the running now right? its levels to this.