#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
he has also mentioned McNabb being among his favorite QBs

And there were not that many successful black QBs in the league anyway. Should he look to Culpepper or Aaron Brooks? would that suffice?

look at these two sentences. Written in one statement too. You dont even realize they contradict.

this is that faux internet black militant shyt im talking about. Bruhs on here calling dude a Tom and dont even know why. Its pathetic, and you guys need to look at yourselves in the mirror. You idiots dont know what blackness is, and its heartbreaking.

I havent made a single excuse for anyone.
Didn't hear it once. Plus you have Washington, Moon, Cunningham, McNair, Culpepper in his prime, and several others who were respectable at one time. You didn't have a bunch of Shaun King's, Jeff Blake's, and Rodney Peete's and even then you respected their plight.

That would be a contradiction. I agree with that.

I told you why if you were reading this thread from beginning to end. The fact that you skip over certain parts to critique the parts that are refutable is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I say you make excuses for a nikka who would never make excuses for you. Fake internet militant huh? So you feel the need to judge when you don't one judging someone you have some emotion feelings for right? Stop it breh, I fukks with you heavy but this isn't a good look. I would fall back if I was you. You starting to get emotional and you know you don't communicate your emotions well. Just be you, chilled, smart, cool educated brotha who is a diehard DC sports and Arsenal fan.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
the funny thing about this convo with RG3, and how people called him out for not talking to McNabb is that 6 years ago McNabb was called a Tom. TO said it, and idiots ran with it and started calling McNabb out.

Now dude is the grand puba for "real nikka" QBs. You brehs got a lot of problems. Get off the internet and experience life.

And since Im convinced a large number of you all calling RG3 these names are white, say these things to black people in real life and see what the response will be.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Do you actually have any solid evidence he's a c00n? Being republican = rumor. Other than that, having a white wife ain't enough for me. I'd be more than willing to throw the nikka in the bushes if he was on some Larry Elder tip but I have yet to see anything like that. He's just a corny 90s kid. There are tons of them now. You 80s nikkas need to just accept that times have changed.
If you don't see it, you just aren't looking. I remember when Vick was in Atlanta. I would excuses all his ******dom because he was my QB and my favorite player and he was fun to watch. Any attacks were met by me calling you a hater or a racist even a lot of the claims were dead on and I even knew it then. So look around. Why is it only Skins fans, c00ns, and whites in the media who are with you. That should answer you question as it did mines once Vick went to jail. Even then, I still had hope. I understand Swag and mastermind but it's real breh. Like Vick was a buffoon, RG3 is a c00n but I know. Man, you don't want to believe it or care. And I am not a RG3 hater for Luck like Jack nor am I a Black QB hater like AXVL. I just don't like c00ns, I like watching RG3 healthy play Football. He is a fukking monster on the field. Who else could have changed the culture at Baylor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wanna see if Shanahan has the balls to pull this move if RG continues to play this way.. :ohlawd:
It's even worse because Shanahan is a fukking clown. I hated the way he handled McNabb to the point I was like fukk him forever. Then he got RG3 and is doing some of the same shyt. That bytchass nikka.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
real nikka on here = be loud, call out coaches after every loss, arguing demonstratively on the sidelines to prove how frustrated you are...:snoop:

all the dude did was own up to the loss. He knows the kind of media storm that can be created from any negative shyt he might have said. ALl washington did yesterday was run on 1st down, run on 2nd down and have RG3 throw for 3rd down when they needed a first down. By the time they changed it up, it was already too late.

and i :heh: at media members saying RG3 is having problems because he's being asked to throw from the pocket. Dude had one of the best passer rating from the pocket last year. I'm willing to bet once he gets injured on a run, they are the same niccas that will be criticizing Shanahan for putting him in harm's way :comeon:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
so at this point the only evidence that RG3 is a c00n is that he has a white wife? :russ:
The rest is just rumors?
Having a white wife don't make you a c00n although someone reasoning could potentially be c00ning but the action by it's self isn't c00ning at all.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think it's funny how no one caught the jedi mind trick of having a black man on First Take criticize a rookie black QB who was having a great year. Rob Parker was playing the Larry Elder role in this situation. Saying the things that white people want to say but can't say. Of course RG3 is not a stereotypical brotha who is "street" and you know that white people would say those people aren't acting "black". Plus the fact that Parker brought up stuff that had nothing to do with football. But of course people here didn't catch that. The rant from Parker was planned and Parker was just a pawn.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
he said his favorite QB was Mike Vick and is a Mike Vick stan.

Never reaching out to anyone black? Where did you get that from? Didnt he and "real nikka" Cam exchange cellphone numbers after a game last year on the field?

I have no idea if he is a Republican, and neither do you. If he is though, why do you care? Most of your favorite QBs and players are republicans.

WHat you guys dont like is that he doesnt act like a rapper or other shyt. You guys associate that with young blackness. Its pathetic.

I don't like him because I don't respect black men who marry trailer park pieces a trash white women who dudes from Baylor have on tape gettin bukkaked. He doesn't love himself and he clearly wasn't raised to love himself by his "2 black parents" who are so "classy". I also don't like him because he thinks he's so cool when he's such a cornball :what:

Look at that clown's mophead :what:

I respect black men who love themselves and appreciate and love black women..

Daps
I don't like him because I don't respect black men who marry trailer park pieces a trash white women. He doesn't love himself and he clearly wasn't raised to love himself by his "2 black parents" who are so "classy". I also don't like him because he thinks he's so cool when he's such a cornball :what:

Look at that clown's mophead :what:

I respect black men who love themselves and appreciate and love black women..

69013_107.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I think it's funny how no one caught the jedi mind trick of having a black man on First Take criticize a rookie black QB who was having a great year. Rob Parker was playing the Larry Elder role in this situation. Saying the things that white people want to say but can't say. Of course RG3 is not a stereotypical brotha who is "street" and you know that white people would say those people aren't acting "black". Plus the fact that Parker brought up stuff that had nothing to do with football. But of course people here didn't catch that. The rant from Parker was planned and Parker was just a pawn.
Why the hell would white people want to call someone who kisses their ass a c00n? :camby:

Breh, stop it. If this isn't denial then I don't know what is. Whites want blacks to be buffoons and c00ns dummy. Some of ya'll in full blown denial. One is harmless and is like Stephen from Django in their love for them, one to prove their stereotypes are spot on. Both of these are beloved by Whites. Neither are truly hated. One protects whites and the other exterminates us. Damn new age KKK basically.