Daps
Reppin
The Archives
I feel like they were pretty deep
There was little shyt on each of them and how they played off each other

Each one showed the dynamics of men and women relationships and what was

I feel like they were pretty deep
There was little shyt on each of them and how they played off each other

Each one showed the dynamics of men and women relationships and what was expected
That’s your opinion for me the characters actions and behaviors could have been better explained with more context ….example what happen to ciely mother to the point that her boyfriend is posing as her kids father now and having sex with ciely, was was mister the way he was, his relationship with suge didn’t make much sense unless I missed something I also seem to remember suge and her dad relationship being highlighted more or what seems to be better but I could be wrong but I’m not here to bash the movie it was what it was going to be once it became a musical anyway …… also I more than likely would have never watched this version if my wife didn’t want to go see it so that’s also the perspective I’m coming from. She loved it.

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
Also Sofia arrest scene was not done well for a move but for a play/musical I guess and thats not saying nothing about her acting just the way it was written/done she did a great job in my opinion overall for what it was

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Saw it with my wife yesterday, it was a damn good movie that exceeded my expectations cause I’m always skeptical of remakes and musicals in general. Stayed true to the original plus I liked the additions.