The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
top 10 best picture winners will be an interesting one...also best director...we already have a thread on best actor
the best director one will be tough to keep my stanning out because there's differences between who I think is best and my favorites.

It might even be more fun if we trimmed the best director category down to 5 instead of 10

i know i made a GOAT actor filmography thread, but i don't remember a goat actor thread.

ps breh i copped night of the hunter today and on the back it said HORROR i was like :leon: @kp404 was right

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
the best director one will be tough to keep my stanning out because there's differences between who I think is best and my favorites.

It might even be more fun if we trimmed the best director category down to 5 instead of 10

i know i made a GOAT actor filmography thread, but i don't remember a goat actor thread.

ps breh i copped night of the hunter today and on the back it said HORROR i was like :leon: @kp404 was right
Well if you bring in the dead directors and current directors, it gonna be tough to do only 5...we should keep it at 10 because there are some great debates in that list.

We should also make it a mirror list and do the top 10 WORST directors...criteria is they have to have directed atleast 5 movies/docs

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Well if you bring in the dead directors and current directors, it gonna be tough to do only 5...we should keep it at 10 because there are some great debates in that list.

We should also make it a mirror list and do the top 10 WORST directors...criteria is they have to have directed atleast 5 movies/docs
top 5 dead or alive
BumtPDR.png

but yea if we do 10 i could include both kubrick and nolan.. but i thought it may make it more fun that way

someone else would need to make it cuz I never wanna calculate again.

had me with the calculator, notepad, and excel at work for hours :deadrose:

i could only imagine how long it took you breh

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
top 5 dead or alive
BumtPDR.png

but yea if we do 10 i could include both kubrick and nolan.. but i thought it may make it more fun that way

someone else would need to make it cuz I never wanna calculate again.

had me with the calculator, notepad, and excel at work for hours :deadrose:

i could only imagine how long it took you breh

It didn't take but maybe an hour and a half for me...I'll do the director lists no problem

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Here's the way this is working in my head:

December is either going to be best Christmas movies of all time or top 10 films of the year. I'm still thinking about it because I kmow there may be so,e burnout from all these lists and I don't want to use up every category already.

January: top 10 best picture winners
February: top 10 actors of all time ( male and female)
March: top 10 directors

And I got more ideas but again I want to space this shyt out

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Here's the way this is working in my head:

December is either going to be best Christmas movies of all time or top 10 films of the year. I'm still thinking about it because I kmow there may be so,e burnout from all these lists and I don't want to use up every category already.

January: top 10 best picture winners
February: top 10 actors of all time ( male and female)
March: top 10 directors

And I got more ideas but again I want to space this shyt out
April: Sci fi

:ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
April: Sci fi

:ufdup:

That works but I'm still not sold on a schedule since I don't want us to exhaust every genre or every possibility so soon. I'm thinking ahead which is probably not a good thing to do but I don't imagine most of us will be leaving this board any time soon