The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched Frailty :wow:

I would def put that on my top 10. Whoever hasn't seen it, make sure you check that out. Top 5 performance from Matty M.

The mood of the film was always on point, never going away from its goal and it was shot real well. I'm not even that knowledgeable in directing but it really stood out.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Just watched Frailty :wow:

I would def put that on my top 10. Whoever hasn't seen it, make sure you check that out. Top 5 performance from Matty M.

The mood of the film was always on point, never going away from its goal and it was shot real well. I'm not even that knowledgeable in directing but it really stood out.
Amazing movie, amazing story (one of my favorite stories ever filmed in the last few decades) and amazing acting, but not top 10.

Paxton is a hell of a director. "A Simple Plan" is just as good if not better than Frailty.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just to bump my own shyt while it dies a slow death

i told my girl she better cop me "shadow of a doubt" on blu-ray as a stocking stuffer or else :birdman:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm in the mood for a dark thriller/suspense/mind fukk type show or movie. I see all the movies y'all have listed so I will start with those as great recommendations. What about TV series though? I just finished Twin Peaks which was dope.. but need more! Any recommendations for tv series that are good mind fukks?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm in the mood for a dark thriller/suspense/mind fukk type show or movie. I see all the movies y'all have listed so I will start with those as great recommendations. What about TV series though? I just finished Twin Peaks which was dope.. but need more! Any recommendations for tv series that are good mind fukks?
Lost, Fringe, True Detective, American Horror Story, The Affair

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
UTOPIA (british show) @hexagram23

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
@blazn101 I peeped Eyes without a Face last night.

I was :gladbron: at the face removal scene..can't believe they showed that in 1960