The Coli's top 10 Mystery/Suspense Voting Thread. Vol: Edge of My Seat, Breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember now I never finished that shyt. Didn't even watch much:ohhh:
I think I got it confused with Summer of Sam.:snoop:

I could see getting them mixed up as far as the killer on the lose theme but breh lol..two different movies. Summer of Sam has some lightness to it, Zodiac is just oppressive

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I could see getting them mixed up as far as the killer on the lose theme but breh lol..two different movies. Summer of Sam has some lightness to it, Zodiac is just oppressive
:yeshrug:It was a long time ago when it just came out.
And Jake the Gawd is in it. :whew:I need to watch that soon.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you should. It's not the most "exciting" movie or as exciting as some of the other movies on our list but it's all about the process and obsession with solving a mystery
speaking of..did you watch Memories of Murder yet breh? :birdman:

which came out much earlier :mjpls:

and I wouldn't be surprised if it loosely "inspired" Fincher as he's shown an affinity for remakes over the years :mjpls:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I really can't understand the Zodiac hate, really. I've never been scared by a horror film and this movie wasn't even a horror film, but the suspense was more terrifying than films marketed as scary.

The basement scene, the car driving in the beginning, Zodiac picking up the pregnant lady, etc

Exactly breh, I was like :lupe: when I was watching this movie. That scene of that couple in the woods beside the lake, I have never seen a movie shot like that before. And the car scene, etc. And just the random stuff, like the creepy guy calling into the radio show and screaming. That weird motherfukker with a basement in California etc.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
speaking of..did you watch Memories of Murder yet breh? :birdman:

which came out much earlier :mjpls:

and I wouldn't be surprised if it loosely "inspired" Fincher as he's shown an affinity for remakes over the years :mjpls:

Nope. But you do know Zodiac is based on a book right breh?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nope. But you do know Zodiac is based on a book right breh?
i didn't know that

but I wanted to stan and throw shade at the same time :banderas:

honestly though what's the last movie he made that wasn't based on a book /foriegn film?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i didn't know that

but I wanted to stan and throw shade at the same time :banderas:

honestly though what's the last movie he made that wasn't based on a book /foriegn film?

aye breh, you do the movies that come your way and that you're interested in. I ain't mad at him. Keeps making dope shyt. And while Zodiac is based on a book it's still mostly based on the investigation of the zodiac killer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I don't think Zodiac is top 10 all-time but it is an exceptionally well-made movie and probably the last great Fincher movie, despite what critics, stans and other people with blinds on say about his hit & miss filmography.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Zodiac is top 10 all-time but it is an exceptionally well-made movie and probably the last great Fincher movie, despite what critics, stans and other people with blinds on say about his hit & miss filmography.
say breh..what's the last great Nolan movie in your book? :jawalrus:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
say breh..what's the last great Nolan movie in your book? :jawalrus:

Despite its numerous flaws it's still Interstellar. :manny:

But I will give that movie the work if I see someone try to act like it ain't got numerous flaws. :ufdup: