The Coli's Screenwriting/Filmmaking Thread [Share tips, etc]

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
A lot of what you had in your free-write was shyt I have swirling in my head but I might try it sometime seein' how it came out.
Don't wait, just do it. Even if that means before you go to bed. Make it your mission.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I have some bad grammar. Too many years on hip hop message boards and an upbringing in a Mexican American/Mexican dominated neighborhood fukked me up. I need to take elementary English classes again. :mjcry:

This shyt is stressful, brehs. :mjcry:
Lol Khan academy (site or app)
You can relearn any subject

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
y648.jpg

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally getting back to it. Took a look at my pilot and saw that my cold open and part of my first act was gone. Checked my other saves and it was the same. :beli:

Luckily I had some of it saved under another file. I don't even know wtf happened. :why:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Finally getting back to it. Took a look at my pilot and saw that my cold open and part of my first act was gone. Checked my other saves and it was the same. :beli:

Luckily I had some of it saved under another file. I don't even know wtf happened. :why:

Yoooo:ohhh::dwillhuh::gucci:Losing a part of a script is the WORST, you said you found some of it under another file. Where you able to remember the rest of the cold open from memory?