The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't know what Ching Chongthoughts is talking about, the phone clearly says @Ronnie Lott on it, meaning he's logged in the account.

ICBMthoughts still ducking and dodging like a bytch asian from Pleasanton as usual. All the stipulations for a fade because he knows he'll get knocked the fukk out.

Exactly. Some of these nikkaz troll so hard that they make themselves look stupid as fukk:mjlol:

I be sittin back laughing at some of these responses. These dudes try their hardest to try to discredit me. One idiot said that "its my friend in the video" not realizing that I have on a fukkin Coli t shirt :dead:

That Asian bytch @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman claims that he has me on ignore, yet he's all up in a thread that I created :dead: And he's still duckling my fade :laff:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Exactly. Some of these nikkaz troll so hard that they make themselves look stupid as fukk:mjlol:

I be sittin back laughing at some of these responses. These dudes try their hardest to try to discredit me. One idiot said that "its my friend in the video" not realizing that I have on a fukkin Coli t shirt :dead:

That Asian bytch @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman claims that he has me on ignore, yet he's all up in a thread that I created :dead: And he's still duckling my fade :laff:
The coli t shirt just might be enough to clear your name:wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Do you have @General Mills on ignore:skip:
I do...I have every person that wants to argue and troll with the Asian bullshyt on ignore. That makes my Coli experience so much better plus I don't have to worry about dapping or repping any of their posts on accident by forgetting they despise me.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You really believe that fakkit ass nikka :mjlol: He made no sense, I literally have on a Coli T shirt in my video :dead:

Dude is literally obsessed with me. He's a super fan. Real talk, that old flabbynsick ass nikka stalks me. Comes in every thread I make or when I'm mentioned throwing bytch type tantrums :mjlol: Real spit dude is jealous of fukk of me because he knows deep down he can't lift as much as I can :mjcry: He's mad insecure :mjcry:

nikka be watchin my videos like

AH950r.gif

Ever since I sonned him years ago he's held an E grudge:laff: he constantly quotes me, tags my name over and over with no response and that infuriates him :mjlol: Dude is a 40 year old 5 foot 6 loser who acts like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

I bet this nikka is reading this right now like

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

:laff: :laff:

And he's gonna quote this post and I won't respond :mjlol:

And that clown ass Chinese bytch @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman keeps upping this thread not realizing how lame he looks because he won't pull up in real life. I've called his bytch ass out several times to meet in Oakland and he's ducked every time :mjlol:
@Malta is 5'6? How do you know? Didn't know yall had a deep history.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

I'm 6'2" you'll notice he didn't @ me either. I been shytting on him for a minute which is why he talks about me like the boogeyman, afraid to say someones name on the net :mjlol:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm 6'2" you'll notice he didn't @ me either. I been shytting on him for a minute which is why he talks about me like the boogeyman, afraid to say someones name on the net :mjlol:
Yeah I remember you stating your height back when some other poster ducked the fade a few years ago, I forgot who it was. He lied, again?:dwillhuh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah I remember you stating your height back when some other poster ducked the fade a few years ago, I forgot who it was. He lied, again?:dwillhuh:

@Ronnie Lott is a broken record dude got so angry with me shytting on him he challenged me to a fight even though I live on the other side of the country :russ: look at him challenging @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman in here yet he claims I'm mad? I ain't never told somebody I'd fight them, just where I'd be if they actually wanted to, dude is lining up fights cause he's too dumb to respond.

I've literally predicted his corny ass posts before, other thread I said he sounds like a stripper or a bottle waitress talking about "haters" and "fans" then he does it in here.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

We don't have a history. But that nikka has a history of stalking me like a bytch that I curved:mjlol:

I'm gonna wait until he storms in this thread like a bytch :mjlol:

I seriously get that nikka in his fakkit feelings:laff:

Here he comes in 3,2,1

AH950r.gif

:mjlol:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Bro don't let that nikka lie to you :mjlol:

Have you ever seen a photo or video of that nikka? :dead:

Dude is invested in my life like a crazy fan :wow:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
@Ronnie Lott is a broken record dude got so angry with me shytting on him he challenged me to a fight even though I live on the other side of the country :russ: look at him challenging @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman in here yet he claims I'm mad? I ain't never told somebody I'd fight them, just where I'd be if they actually wanted to, dude is lining up fights cause he's too dumb to respond.

I've literally predicted his corny ass posts before, other thread I said he sounds like a stripper or a bottle waitress talking about "haters" and "fans" then he does it in here.

Bro don't let that nikka lie to you :mjlol:

Have you ever seen a photo or video of that nikka? :dead:

Dude is invested in my life like a crazy fan :wow:

:ohhh::picard::hubie:

You have pix of @Malta? :dwillhuh:
I don't see a reason for him lying about height.