The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's back down:francis:
:mjlol:Catfishing ass Ronnie...he tried to convince you but it don't seem like you bit the bait. Think about it this way....if that's really him why not leave the video up? He made a thread patting himself on the back for daps and rep so you know he's not camera shy....if that was really him in the first vids but it's not, I think it's pretty obvious he's catfishing.

I can't see his posts but I bet he responds by saying I won't meet him instead of addressing the actual accusation of him catfishing.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don't know what Ching Chongthoughts is talking about, the phone clearly says @Ronnie Lott on it, meaning he's logged in the account.

ICBMthoughts still ducking and dodging like a bytch asian from Pleasanton as usual. All the stipulations for a fade because he knows he'll get knocked the fukk out.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
:mjlol:Catfishing ass Ronnie...he tried to convince you but it don't seem like you bit the bait. Think about it this way....if that's really him why not leave the video up? He made a thread patting himself on the back for daps and rep so you know he's not camera shy....if that was really him in the first vids but it's not, I think it's pretty obvious he's catfishing.

I can't see his posts but I bet he responds by saying I won't meet him instead of addressing the actual accusation of him catfishing.
He said the video is back up:wow: He wants me to ask you when y'all gonna meet up:francis:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman