The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Logically speaking the person filming the lift is the cornball @Ronnie Lott, if the guy on the bench were him he'd just say something quick about thecoli. But instead all his videos have music drowning out the sounds around and in this instance wouldn't it stand to reason that the person with two phones is most likely Ronnie, he's friends with the person he's claiming is him and works out with him but is embarrassed to ask him to shout out a website.

I don't care if he lifts what he says or not this is about the person behind the name being a truly garbage poster.
:francis: pretty much deaded this whole fiasco.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
maxresdefault-6.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Logically speaking the person filming the lift is the cornball @Ronnie Lott, if the guy on the bench were him he'd just say something quick about thecoli. But instead all his videos have music drowning out the sounds around and in this instance wouldn't it stand to reason that the person with two phones is most likely Ronnie, he's friends with the person he's claiming is him and works out with him but is embarrassed to ask him to shout out a website.

I don't care if he lifts what he says or not this is about the person behind the name being a truly garbage poster.
No wonder he refused to answer when I asked him where he played at after shytting on my OU stint. If he were anything, he would have brought up his try out but he didn't.

:smh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No wonder he refused to answer when I asked him where he played at after shytting on my OU stint. If he were anything, he would have brought up his try out but he didn't.

:smh:
He can't tell you that because then you'll do your Googles and find out he's catfishing with cheap bait.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:francis: pretty much deaded this whole fiasco.

You really believe that fakkit ass nikka :mjlol: He made no sense, I literally have on a Coli T shirt in my video :dead:

Dude is literally obsessed with me. He's a super fan. Real talk, that old flabbynsick ass nikka stalks me. Comes in every thread I make or when I'm mentioned throwing bytch type tantrums :mjlol: Real spit dude is jealous of fukk of me because he knows deep down he can't lift as much as I can :mjcry: He's mad insecure :mjcry:

nikka be watchin my videos like

AH950r.gif

Ever since I sonned him years ago he's held an E grudge:laff: he constantly quotes me, tags my name over and over with no response and that infuriates him :mjlol: Dude is a 40 year old 5 foot 6 loser who acts like a scorned bytch :mjlol:

I bet this nikka is reading this right now like

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

:laff: :laff:

And he's gonna quote this post and I won't respond :mjlol:

And that clown ass Chinese bytch @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman keeps upping this thread not realizing how lame he looks because he won't pull up in real life. I've called his bytch ass out several times to meet in Oakland and he's ducked every time :mjlol:

Last edited: