The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm done talking in this thread. I'll bump it from time to time until OP Catfish tells the truth that its not him in the vids which should be obvious by now.

How about you stop ducking me and show up so I can slap the shyt out of you :pachaha:

You have zero credibility you fakkit ass nikka. You know in your heart that you're a straight up bytch

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can't see the catfish posts since I have him on ignore but I see he posted. Did he post the proof vids yet or just more tough talk? Did he prove it was him in the vids or just more threats? It only takes 2 seconds to post a pic or video

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

SONyWkv.jpg

All y'all nikkaz can suck my dikk :pacspit:

Phonzi take your ban you hoe ass nikka :laff:
Not trying to play Sherlock Holmes but the skin colors don't match to me. The person and fingers in the video is light skin. The hand in this picture looks dark skin. Maybe I'm wrong though and it's just the camera lighting?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Not trying to play Sherlock Holmes but the skin colors don't match to me. The person and fingers in the video is light skin. The hand in this picture looks dark skin. Maybe I'm wrong though and it's just the camera lighting?
Ohh shyt!!! He provided a pic? Let me take him off my ignore list and see if he's actually the buff dude in the video.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Just looked at the pic you quoted

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dude made a thread about his NFL combine videos and posted a video of a guy that he claims is him benching 500 pounds which means he has no problem showing his face and the only evidence he provides that uts really him in the vids is a pic of his fingers?

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::pachaha: