The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
tSoR2TS.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman would shut the fukk up, the energy in the thread would be directed at finding out where the truth lies.
You're right.. so I'll leave it to you to keep upping this thread until the truth comes out. You hold the OP/catfish accountable and I'll fall back.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

Logically speaking the person filming the lift is the cornball @Ronnie Lott, if the guy on the bench were him he'd just say something quick about thecoli. But instead all his videos have music drowning out the sounds around and in this instance wouldn't it stand to reason that the person with two phones is most likely Ronnie, he's friends with the person he's claiming is him and works out with him but is embarrassed to ask him to shout out a website.

I don't care if he lifts what he says or not this is about the person behind the name being a truly garbage poster.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You dodging @itsyoung!! is 100% fact
Honestly.. you make valid points.

But.

This is the last thing i want to hear coming from you.:stopitslime: you ducked and dodged and danced :mj: to avoid @itsyoung!! In multiple threads. You changed screennames and everything. Your crediblity is :trash:
is rep disabled again ? why cant I rep

You right breh, I'm petrified of 5'5 cacs

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif
so why am i on ignore? why dont you come to coli meet up

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Logically speaking the person filming the lift is the cornball @Ronnie Lott, if the guy on the bench were him he'd just say something quick about thecoli. But instead all his videos have music drowning out the sounds around and in this instance wouldn't it stand to reason that the person with two phones is most likely Ronnie, he's friends with the person he's claiming is him and works out with him but is embarrassed to ask him to shout out a website.

I don't care if he lifts what he says or not this is about the person behind the name being a truly garbage poster.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

Didn't OriginalGansta do the same shyt?:patrice: record videos of his cousin and claim it was him,

This proves nothing