The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I think that's pure bullshyt. Doesn't say his name or provide any info or say anything referring to the Coli. Catfishing at it's finest :scust:
Honestly.. you make valid points.

But.

This is the last thing i want to hear coming from you.:stopitslime: you ducked and dodged and danced :mj: to avoid @itsyoung!! In multiple threads. You changed screennames and everything. Your crediblity is :trash:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Honestly.. you make valid points.

But.

This is the last thing i want to hear coming from you.:stopitslime: you ducked and dodged and danced :mj: to avoid @itsyoung!! In multiple threads. You changed screennames and everything. Your crediblity is :trash:
Believe what you want sis, you probably even believe I'm an Asian midget too. I wipe my ass with your opinion as well :manny:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Believe what you want sis, you probably even believe I'm an Asian midget too. I wipe my ass with your opinion as well :manny:
But you did not refute anything i said because its true. You acted like a Fakkit.:hhh: you dodged the issue and kept it up in multiple threads.

Black, white, asian, your still a fakkit:manny:

So for you of all people to try and lecture someone on proving who they are is :childplease:

Shut the fukk up b

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
But you did not refute anything i said because its true. You acted like a Fakkit.:hhh: you dodged the issue and kept it up in multiple threads.

Black, white, asian, your still a fakkit:manny:

So for you of all people to try and lecture someone on proving who they are is :childplease:

Shut the fukk up b
You mad as fukk :lolbron::russ::mjlol: I don't know what your quarrel with me is but I'm not about to go back and forth with a fruit that named himself after a cereal company. I'm just going to simply put you on my ignore list so I won't have to see what yo gullible lame ass got to say....no need to reply because I won't see it.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You mad as fukk :lolbron::russ::mjlol: I don't know what your quarrel with me is but I'm not about to go back and forth with a fruit that named himself after a cereal company. I'm just going to simply put you on my ignore list so I won't have to see what yo gullible lame ass got to say....no need to reply because I won't see it.
Fakkit is still dodging i see.:yeshrug: off GP i will ride with @Ronnie Lott on this one.

He could post a proof pic of him lifting weights in a full Barney dinosaur costume and i would still believe him over this fakkit.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

:lupe:

@Ronnie Lott has entered his evidence. Personally i assume its him:manny:.

What does the Coli collective think.:patrice:

Edit:

One thing tho @Ronnie Lott i can see where brehs would be skeptical even with the vid. Unless i missed it i can not see whose Coli account it is.:whoo: i have no reason to not believe you so i dont. But you could erase all doubt fairly easy if you wanted too.:yeshrug:

The fact Ronnie Lott didn't know the correct weight in the video is enough to think it's :duck:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You dodging @itsyoung!! is 100% fact
You right breh, I'm petrified of 5'5 cacs

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif