The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you nikkaz weren't so flabby n sick you would see it in the Gym forum :heh:

I got no dog in this fight breh, but why can't you just post the same video in this thread that you posted in the gym? It's not many posters who post in that forum. I just went to the forum and I wouldn't even know what thread had the video in it. I'm just trying to make sense of this shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I got no dog in this fight breh, but why can't you just post the same video in this thread that you posted in the gym? It's not many posters who post in that forum. I just went to the forum and I wouldn't even know what thread had the video in it. I'm just trying to make sense of this shyt.
:ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I can't see his posts because I have him on ignore. Did he post the vids yet or is he still trying to deflect by talking tough?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Why did Ronnie skip over this post?

Where that vid at bruh?

Post the link here.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
If you nikkaz weren't so flabby n sick you would see it in the Gym forum :heh:
I actually post in the Gym forum, and the Random Thoughts thread too. You posted some video with someone lifting, but no name or anything attached like you claimed in this thread. Dude, if you legitimately have a video with your name spoken/or holding a paper with your name or something, it would literally dead everything. And if you have allegedly posted these before, it should be no problem doing it again.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I actually post in the Gym forum, and the Random Thoughts thread too. You posted some video with someone lifting, but no name or anything attached like you claimed in this thread. Dude, if you legitimately have a video with your name spoken/or holding a paper with your name or something, it would literally dead everything. And if you have allegedly posted these before, it should be no problem doing it again.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@Ronnie Lott :feedme:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

:ehh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Ronnie Lott Just post that shyt and shut the haters up

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Luck have u seen this alleged vid?

Yea I've seen it. It's a video of someone with the coli on their phone recording someone else bench press

Y'all didn't learn the first time when originalgangster got caught huh :heh:

It takes literally a few seconds to do video if you aint a fraud. If you are a fraud then you have to stall and wait days on the nikka that's gonna be in video like what this clown is doin

When I did my videos, all I did was ask somebody to record what I was already doin in my regular workout then put that shyt on Vimeo 30 seconds later.

This catfish @Ronnie Lott say he be in the gym and he puttin up numbers, what weightlifter y'all know that bashful about the fact that they lift weights :usure:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@Ronnie Lott Just post that shyt and shut the haters up
Its-Not-Going-to-Happen-Mean-Girls.gif