Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is that the people bagging on others for what they wear simply because it is not high fashion are the real clowns.

That's what's so funny about the entire menswear/fashion thing that has exploded all over the internet. You have nikkas buying $370 ugly ass Raf Simons shyt because it's what's fashionable. I laugh at those people because most of the high fashion bullshyt that you see is such utter nonsense :mjlol:

Like I said way back earlier in the thread, think about it, you rarely if ever at all mention or comment on a brand another dude is wearing. That shyt is all transient fashion twaddle that no one will care about in a few months time. What people really focus on is a person's style. If their style is unique, or not even unique, just if it looks good. What good is all your money if your shyt is tasteless? If you have a style that fits you that will carry you much further in regards to clothing.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I can pull off a $100 outfit better than some bloke that's in designer shyt from head to toe. It's not about the price tag and who you're wearing (to an extent :whoa:). I hope nikkas realize that.
dont even know why you responded

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
as far as BR, i have yet to pay that much for anything in there. if you can get to an outlet or factory store you should definitely hit them up

i saw a blazer like that (dont know if the exact one) in there for $48, and it wasnt the "outlet version"

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody got recommendations on what to wear to a beach wedding?
it's in DR in the summer. so it's gona be hot as the devil's dikk during the ceremony <<<<<<<<<<<<<

everything online shows jackets and shyt :camby: not trying to wear jackets. and preferably not shorts but im open to it :flabbynsick:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
it's in DR in the summer. so it's gona be hot as the devil's dikk during the ceremony <<<<<<<<<<<<<

everything online shows jackets and shyt :camby: not trying to wear jackets. and preferably not shorts but im open to it :flabbynsick:
Lightweight suit material

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Linen or cotton/linen blends.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I can pull off a $100 outfit better than some bloke that's in designer shyt from head to toe. It's not about the price tag and who you're wearing (to an extent :whoa:). I hope nikkas realize that.
Being in shape with a great athletic physique also helps a ton.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Been getting a lot of pants tailored lately. Bought suits 7 years ago. Finally ready to rock em. Do need to get the jackets taken in slightly too.

Im not a thrifter but I did find a deep navy BR blazer a few months ago got it for $22. They left condoms in the pockets :mjlol: