Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Might just be rocking mostly khakis this summer. I have two pairs of jcrew khaki shorts that I wear for when it's too fukking hot though

What y'all think about this?

12006-main-410.jpg

I want a bit of a thicker shirt for the spring. It's versatile too which I like. And I've been wanting a double front pocket shirt for some time now :ehh:

Not big on the double pockets...but this is :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I copped a Levi jean jacket :lupe:

This one might be a bridge too far brehs, I'm dangerously close to being that guy :lupe:

Thought I'd look like Gosling :sadcam:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I copped a Levi jean jacket :lupe:

This one might be a bridge too far brehs, I'm dangerously close to being that guy :lupe:

Thought I'd look like Gosling :sadcam:

"that guy"? What does that entail to you? I got my first jean jacket a couple months ago. Its good for the FL winter/spring. Also just copped some wild print button downs and white jeans. :yeshrug:

I'm just curious because I think about this at times as well. I just like buying shyt that I think I'll look good in.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"that guy"? What does that entail to you? I got my first jean jacket a couple months ago. Its good for the FL winter/spring. Also just copped some wild print button downs and white jeans. :yeshrug:

I'm just curious because I think about this at times as well. I just like buying shyt that I think I'll look good in.

Eh, denim jacket could go horribly wrong tho. I mean I like the way it looks, it's so on the edge.

I'm gonna try to go denim jacket with jeans...that's really getting into that guy territory :lupe:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Eh, denim jacket could go horribly wrong tho. I mean I like the way it looks, it's so on the edge.

I'm gonna try to go denim jacket with jeans...that's really getting into that guy territory :lupe:

my dad wears jean jackets and he looks like an OG.