image.jpg

Allen Edmonds and jeans kind of Saturday:jawalrus:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
as far as BR, i have yet to pay that much for anything in there. if you can get to an outlet or factory store you should definitely hit them up

i saw a blazer like that (dont know if the exact one) in there for $48, and it wasnt the "outlet version"
gotta correct myself here. blazer was definitely outlet version. the cat there told me they get all their own stuff, never retail. so yea...i won't be shopping there any more unless i see some extra exceptional shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta correct myself here. blazer was definitely outlet version. the cat there told me they get all their own stuff, never retail. so yea...i won't be shopping there any more unless i see some extra exceptional shyt
Yeah, you can tell the difference btw retail vs factory by the clothing tag. Factory store items have three stars on the tags

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
New pickups:

gi0Yu0i.jpg

Moncler pique polo
Burberry pique polo
Herschel Supply Co. duffel bag
Allen Edmonds "Maxfield" in chili color
Allen Edmonds basic belt in chili color

breh, tell me about the quality of these Herschel bags? I need something for the spring/summer and my leather duffel just won't do once it finally gets hot here in NY. Is there a particular store that sells these bag because I wanna see/touch it in person rather than just blindly cop online without getting to try it out.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
breh, tell me about the quality of these Herschel bags? I need something for the spring/summer and my leather duffel just won't do once it finally gets hot here in NY. Is there a particular store that sells these bag because I wanna see/touch it in person rather than just blindly cop online without getting to try it out.
They are ok, I think you can find them Urban Outfitters and Nordstroms.

Take a look at Everlane. Someone posted a back from there I bought. Not that I care but I get compliments on it every time I use it.

Reverse Denim on their bags is :noah:

https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-bags

Last edited:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Nordstrom has them right now for 20% off. Mine came up to $64. The quality is great and the bag is stylish. :ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm telling you fam that Everlane is tough.

What store can I see the Everlane at in person? I'm in NY so we got damn near every store. I just saw the Herschel in person and I'm feeling it at that $64 price but I'm open to see what's out there. I went to Zara earlier and looked at some bags but I wasn't impressed even tho I've copped bags from there before

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What store can I see the Everlane at in person? I'm in NY so we got damn near every store. I just saw the Herschel in person and I'm feeling it at that $64 price but I'm open to see what's out there. I went to Zara earlier and looked at some bags but I wasn't impressed even tho I've copped bags from there before
I can't lie I bought it straight of the web, they might not have a brick and mortar.

Herschel is solid, I used my backpack today.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't lie I bought it straight of the web, they might not have a brick and mortar.

Herschel is solid, I used my backpack today.

The Herschel duffel looks official and I saw some backpacks today too. But the blue duffel with the red straps has a fukking camo print on the small shoe pouch on the bottom. WTF. that shyt kills the bag for me

Last edited: