Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Impulse copped a wine colored blazer today from Zara. :wow-1:

Pics coming. :wow:

I;m not a big dude by any stretch of the imagination but Zara clothes just don't fit me. the cuts are crackhead slim and even if you try on a bigger size, its just not happening if you have thighs with even an ounce of noticeable muscle density. I copped a bag from there once but I don't even bother trying on the clothes.

On a side note, I had an impulse buy also. Copped a quality straw fedora from a known hat store here in NY. The quality/craftsmanship in official hats vs. the shyts you buy at H&M or Urban Outfitters is fukkin night and day. If you want a quality hat, be prepared to spend from $65-300 easily. This was only my second hat purchase but I can see myself investing in a few more.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I;m not a big dude by any stretch of the imagination but Zara clothes just don't fit me. the cuts are crackhead slim and even if you try on a bigger size, its just not happening if you have thighs with even an ounce of noticeable muscle density. I copped a bag from there once but I don't even bother trying on the clothes.

On a side note, I had an impulse buy also. Copped a quality straw fedora from a known hat store here in NY. The quality/craftsmanship in official hats vs. the shyts you buy at H&M or Urban Outfitters is fukkin night and day. If you want a quality hat, be prepared to spend from $65-300 easily. This was only my second hat purchase but I can see myself investing in a few more.
:laugh:

I've never tried their pants. Only their shirts and blazers. This particular blazer I just bought is 1-2 sizes larger then my normal size lol. Zara is a Spanish brand (Spain) so they cater to the frail nikkas in Europe.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

I've never tried their pants. Only their shirts and blazers. This particular blazer I just bought is 1-2 sizes larger then my normal size lol. Zara is a Spanish brand (Spain) so they cater to the frail nikkas in Europe.

On a side note brehs, Banana is having a $50 off $100 sale today. I couldn't resist. Copped 2 lux cotton polos and a pair of jeans for $73 altogether. YOLO

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Any of yall copped button downs or sweaters from Lands End ? Whats the quality and fit like ?

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT

I'm 5'10 and 180lbs and i cant find into a majority of their dress pants and shirts...I get lucky with the jackets.