cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Drop some pictures bro

these the black lace-ups i copped this weekend...paid like 110 wit tax

i left my ralph bag in my bytch trunk, imma see her today and post them too

just a couple polos, some slacks, a button up and sweater vest

mlm5x.jpg

gucci got some loafers right now on the website :noah:you know i had to cop them my nikka..i got the blue ones but its a couple different colors on there

waiting on my shyt now(ordered this morning)...imma post a picture of them too

2gy6bfq.jpg

http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/men_s_shoes/moccasins___loafers#look62436lookA113

this the link right here

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hey I got some red suede loafers, what would you guys rock with them...any pictures of peopel wearing red loafers ina dope way so I can get some ideas.

tumblr_m7w51bEAYR1ql78uro1_500.jpg

harrodsboy_march201372.jpg

dg+red+loafers.jpg

Couldnt find much thats a hard look.

Dont think you can go wrong with white pants .

Maybe grey :ehh:

If all fails some nice denim will look good :yeshrug:

Blue-jacket-red-shoes-red-striped-socks-streetstyle-men.jpg

I don't like the color combo but i think they look great with the pants even doe those socks are distracting :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the look of the red loafers with white pants... might have to pull that off this summer
Yeah, can't wait until it's time to pull out the white pants :yes:

Banana Republic has a nice deal going on. $50 off $100/$40 off $100 or 40% off codes plus they have a 25% off code that can be used with those. Ends today

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Might just be rocking mostly khakis this summer. I have two pairs of jcrew khaki shorts that I wear for when it's too fukking hot though

What y'all think about this?

12006-main-410.jpg

I want a bit of a thicker shirt for the spring. It's versatile too which I like. And I've been wanting a double front pocket shirt for some time now :ehh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
does anyone wear clothes from target? just curious...i keep seeing their polos on dappered

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Might just be rocking mostly khakis this summer. I have two pairs of jcrew khaki shorts that I wear for when it's too fukking hot though

What y'all think about this?

12006-main-410.jpg

I want a bit of a thicker shirt for the spring. It's versatile too which I like. And I've been wanting a double front pocket shirt for some time now :ehh:

bro you can NEVER go wrong with shyt like this

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
guccis came in...they look better in person than on the website

98y811.jpg

@whatupdoe some of the shyt i got on sale at great lakes, other stuff aint really worth posting

atwu9j.jpg

o8dhfl.jpg

so i got this lil artsy type broad i be fukking with, she be hitting up all these lil fashion parties and she went to one that had some vintage clothes...picked up a Christian Dior vest for like 40 dollars :wow:

2vnpb20.jpg