Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
and I , as well...i wear ties on the reg, tiebar is really good stuff

http://theknottery.com/

has a good sale going on right now and clearance. Nothing over $20. I like Knottery better than Tie Bar, they seem more durable, more substantial. Plus they're not long as fukk. Tie Bar ties are too fukking long, or maybe i just ordered the wrong length. I dunno! But point is The Knottery is worth a look.

I feel like I've made this post before :shaq2:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just bought a new belt

Which I was rather reluctant on. I only wear one belt, a Ralph brown braid belt that I love and that I'll probably wear for years down the road. I love that fukking belt :to: (I have a basic black belt that I wear for when I wear a tie etc. but fukk that belt, I just have it to have it, y'know?)

And I actually sorta despise accessories and never spend money on them. I buy ties I admit, I have two lapel pins, all my socks are grey and black H&M, I dislike tie bars, have never owned a pocket square, and two pair of cufflinks, one pair basic gold, the other the knit ball type and I never fukking wear hats

But I pulled the trigger on a La Matera belt...this one :patrice:

Trucha_3_large.jpg

There's just something so eye-catching about them, I dunno. I felt compelled :ld:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What's a good place/brand for hi top sneakers?

I don't wanna drop 500+ on Gucci, Bally, etc.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I'mma wait till I get to a computer I got a couple pictures I wanna post. I be in here stealing nikkas styles lol

hit up Great Lakes bro...i went this weekend Cole Haan had a sale and Ralphie had one too

caught some lil lace-ups forgot to take a picture though, i got yall when i hit the crib

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im waiting for that next 30% off JCrew to dig in......I like em but the values not good unless its on sale over there...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You still on that Happy Socks wave ?
yea man.. well different brands but crazy socks in general..seems like theres a new brand every time i go to the mall..

its the only way to keep me from going nuts wearing the same 4 or 5 shoes all the time.. it feels fresh with new socks. its tough coming from UN-DSing new sneakers all the time to having a small stable of dress shoes but this helps. :manny: