Essential The Coli's GQ Thread: Men's Fashion

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What is "shoe banks"? Got a link?
its allen edmonds factory store. you can email them shoebank@allenedmonds.com or call the # i listed. they are factory 2nds that didnt make the retail store. but from what i hear its usually very minor.. things like a scuff on the bottom or nothing that some shoe polish cant fix. the daltons are usually 299 factory price but theyre on sale 199 right now.

all the boots are on sale right now

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit

I don't really got a lot of clothes that this thread would approve lol but my girl just got me this blazer to go with my loafers Idk If I If I wanna do pants or slacks.

TDOT4LIFE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
T.DOT
For anybody in Canada:

Ebates.ca has a deal with shoeme.ca for 24% off shoes. Use promo Thanks!15 for 15% on top. I purchased a pair of red wings.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
and I , as well...i wear ties on the reg, tiebar is really good stuff

You have more of reason to pay more.

I hardly wear them so its a silly investment at this point for me. I cut my inventory down to 6-10 total. tiebar is a great option.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
its allen edmonds factory store. you can email them shoebank@allenedmonds.com or call the # i listed. they are factory 2nds that didnt make the retail store. but from what i hear its usually very minor.. things like a scuff on the bottom or nothing that some shoe polish cant fix. the daltons are usually 299 factory price but theyre on sale 199 right now.

all the boots are on sale right now

How long before they respond generally?