The Coli owes Issa Rae an apology

Daps
Same nikkas that bashed insecure glorified atlanta :mjlol:

not watching either one. donald Glover is from my same street and does zero for the black community, stone mtn, or atl...he is a c00n. he loves whites but cares not about u, yall, or US.

I predict lisa rae or whatever her name is has a white husband in under a year

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Like i said wait till season two... she playing chess. Next year she'll be doing interviews saying, "i'm tackling the interracial dating problem many Black women go through"..

09rae5-master675-v2.jpg

I can read her mind... "oh my god, i'm swirling. I don't mind the smell. I love dogs. Black Girl Magic. Intersectionality."

yGkwmAj.png

I'm not easily fooled like the rest of you nikkas. Remember this post.

Yeah my :mjpls: radar is 100% accurate. She's just buttering these easily fooled people up.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
@Drew Wonder

My brotha and fellow Black Quaker, you still do music/tv show reviews? I feel like you need a youtube channel to discuss these topics.

Also, the world needs a new age Different World but at a PWI. I know you got the writing chops to get a skeleton script together and Penn experiences to flesh it out.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't there a gay black man on that show. Wouldn't be surprised if they added trannies next season.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thanks for the thread OP, thought about this myself the other day. Either way, I see very few people acknowledging they were wrong, or even providing links to substantiate their claims. Just a bunch of folks projecting and making dense comments. This is embarrassing