THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
currantshrub.jpg
for Don Dada?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:beli: All Madden AI won't save you any ass whoopings this season, neither will running the same corner routes all game.

I was just playing, breh. I love those corner routes, though :to:

Honestly I think I fukked up my defense by trading Daniel Manning and Brooks Reed before the season. I'm loaded up for the draft, though.

Give me some tips here, breh. I need to beat the broncos next week.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

Honestly I think I fukked up my defense by trading Daniel Manning and Brooks Reed before the season. I'm loaded up for the draft, though.

You need to learn how to stop the run if you're going to beat anyone who plays a balanced style offense this season. Stacking the box with 8 people + blitzing all your linebackers isn't feasible if someone takes advantage of their audibles (I didn't :snoop:)

By the 4th quarter, every corner route you ran was picked off/deflected. Just like I told Macpat, good teams make adjustments and shut down those tendencies (the draw plays/corner routes).

That game felt like I was battling the All Madden super AI bullshyt rather than you. Learn how to properly run the football/when to run the football. You have arguably the best back in the league, no way he should only have 64 yards on 22 attempts.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

I would help you out but youre in my division... Plus I hate the Texans:leostare:

Eastside, u lost to the cpu:dwillhuh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You need to learn how to stop the run if you're going to beat anyone who plays a balanced style offense this season. Stacking the box with 8 people + blitzing all your linebackers isn't feasible if someone takes advantage of their audibles (I didn't :snoop:)

By the 4th quarter, every corner route you ran was picked off/deflected. Just like I told Macpat, good teams make adjustments and shut down those tendencies (the draw plays/corner routes).

That game felt like I was battling the All Madden super AI bullshyt rather than you. Learn how to properly run the football/when to run the football. You have arguably the best back in the league, no way he should only have 64 yards on 22 attempts.

I just have trouble figuring out what play calls/adjustments to make to stop the run. I get killed by outside runs a lot. And presnap adjustments, besides pressing corners and showing blitz, I feel like
any others I'm just taking shots in the dark...