THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I just have trouble figuring out what play calls/adjustments to make to stop the run. I get killed by outside runs a lot. And presnap adjustments, besides pressing corners and showing blitz, I feel like
any others I'm just taking shots in the dark...

Cover 3 is always your friend... Drops a safety in the box, lets the backers read & attack their holes, and if you know the player has a tendency to bounce it outside, control your linebacker and fill, force the player to bounce it back inside to your sam/will (depending on what side he runs to). The long run I broke, I scored because you chose to blitz all your linebackers, which allowed me to bounce it right outside. With the pulling guard right in front of me, all that stood between me and the endzone was your safety getting blocked, which happened.

How do you think I was able to stifle your running game? I only call blitzes in rare situations

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I would help you out but youre in my division... Plus I hate the Texans:leostare:

Eastside, u lost to the cpu:dwillhuh:

Bullshytin and throwing passes with the lead and they had no timeouts with under a minute left and they picked one off:to:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Cover 3 is always your friend... Drops a safety in the box, lets the backers read & attack their holes, and if you know the player has a tendency to bounce it outside, control your linebacker and fill, force the player to bounce it back inside to your sam/will (depending on what side he runs to). The long run I broke, I scored because you chose to blitz all your linebackers, which allowed me to bounce it right outside. With the pulling guard right in front of me, all that stood between me and the endzone was your safety getting blocked, which happened.

How do you think I was able to stifle your running game? I only call blitzes in rare situations

Yeah, I feel like some slick dc blitzing all the time, but it seldom works. Hard to get consistent pressure in this game w/o cheesing.

But I still got that win, though. We'll have to rematch later....

Do I play you this year?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm extending the week 2 deadline to tomorrow night at midnite est.

Our standard advances will be on Wednesdays and Sundays.

PMs sent to those who haven't played yet.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

Yo Don I'll be on all day. Whenever you're ready hit me up.