THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
2-0 :win:

Dirty win in all sense of the word. Smashmouth football was on show today, with Ahmad Bradshaw getting 152 yards on the ground.

Game MVP:
image.jpg

7 catches, 109 yards, 2 TD's, sealed the game with his last catch.

If King keep up the attitude he's establishing with Tampa Bay, don't be surprised in December when you see him go on a win streak :mjpls:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Good game Don, that failed 4th down try had me like :dead:

Your Offense came alive in the 2nd half.

I'm :umad: about that shyt, no review came from the booth, fukk these replacement refs.

They wouldn't let me review the 2nd pick, the one your man clearly caught off the floor. shyt had me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::sitdown::childplease::sadbron:

Good game bruh, that defense was giving Eli a headache all game

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They wouldn't let me review the 2nd pick, the one your man clearly caught off the floor. shyt had me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::sitdown::childplease::sadbron:

Good game bruh, that defense was giving Eli a headache all game

Yeah that pick had me like :leon:

I gotta get my Offense better, cuz my D has kept me in the my losses, but my O is :scusthov: right now.

Still can't believe Freeman's big ass couldn't knock the linebacker back a couple of inches :damn: :stopitslime:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yeah that pick had me like :leon:

I gotta get my Offense better, cuz my D has kept me in the my losses, but my O is :scusthov: right now.

Still can't believe Freeman's big ass couldn't knock the linebacker back a couple of inches :damn: :stopitslime:

Stay patient and keep running the ball. It would be 2nd and 8, and you would come out 3/4 wide throwing it :snoop:

You keep working the run, you'll break long runs 2nd half

EDIT: Kiwanuka is bigger than Josh Freeman, that's why he got stuffed on 4th :steviej:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Stay patient and keep running the ball. It would be 2nd and 8, and you would come out 3/4 wide throwing it :snoop:

You keep working the run, you'll break long runs 2nd half

EDIT: Kiwanuka is bigger than Josh Freeman, that's why he got stuffed on 4th :steviej:

Right on, I'll have to keep that in mind.

Off to Dallas now

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
#1 Offense in the League

#31 Defense in the League

Gave the Rams the business, so I should Keep that #1 Spot on the Offensive End

Defense should be ranked in the 20's now :snoop: