THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
That user pick shyt is a glitchy IMO. Also I didn't know we were having a serious game breh. I treated it as a tune up which is why I stayed in shotgun and kept throwing. Hell I didn't realize you were serious until you started running the ball. I would have slowed down after being up 17-0 but I need to install more plays. I kept running the same shyt to see where to go when the defense was playing a certain way which is why some throws were late. How do you dudes practice? Computer isn't a challenge anymore

When installing plays, first figure out how you plan on attacking a defense. Do you want to pass the ball or run the ball? Do you want to run outside or run Power O? Once you establish that, installing plays should come easy, because then you'll figure out what compliments what, what routes the play has to involve, what type of blocking the play has to have, and where to put the ball on a given coverage, based on what routes are run.

Sit in the practice room and get good at a certain number of plays (however many "key" plays you have, repeat them over and over and over and over until you know where to put the ball in any coverage.) The computer is not about giving you a challange (1 player cannot control 11 players on the field, just put them in the right positions), but showing you what works/doesn't work.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Yeah I noticed the ballhawk feature is broken, sometimes it works, but a few times the defender just stops what he is doing and gives up a TD.

And whats up with the fair catch problem. In a few games I call fair catch, then the returner still tries to run and the game acts like it was never called...

From my understanding because so many people cried about super linebackers/psychic db's, and with the total control passing, they basically dumbed down the players so they won't make a play on the ball depending on how high the ball is in the air/how far away from the ball you are.

Good and bad thing, you couldn't throw the ball down the middle when the D was in a cover 2 like you can now, but your defenders won't jump the route when you try to

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yeah I noticed the ballhawk feature is broken, sometimes it works, but a few times the defender just stops what he is doing and gives up a TD.

And whats up with the fair catch problem. In a few games I call fair catch, then the returner still tries to run and the game acts like it was never called...

That shyt pisses me off, against Rell, Martin kept doin that shyt.

Call for the fair catch and the dude like :pacspit: "Ima do what the fukk I want" and takes off.

I got pinned inside the 2 yard line twice cuz of that shyt :damn: :stopitslime:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

ball hawk is pretty much dosent work against elite recievers.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I played horrible and still pulled it off :whew:
That aint gone cut it for week 3 gotta tighten up :birdman:

Ive played you twice N lost on a hail mary N now in OT:snoop:

That was an ugly ass game Breh the INT in the redzone fukked me up

I cant user pick for shyt my nikkas be on skates goin fullspeed in directions i aint tell them to go or jus dont jump at all

Oh N fukk Brandon Lloyd nikka is soft as baby shyt dropped 2 balls in the 4th qtr on 3rd down the last one woulda let me run out the clock:stopitslime: