THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive played you twice N lost on a hail mary N now in OT:snoop:

That was an ugly ass game Breh the INT in the redzone fukked me up

I cant user pick for shyt my nikkas be on skates goin fullspeed in directions i aint tell them to go or jus dont jump at all
Oh N fukk Brandon Lloyd nikka is soft as baby shyt dropped 2 balls in the 4th qtr on 3rd down the last one woulda let me run out the clock:stopitslime:

theres a trick to it breh, but I aint telling you till I beat the Patriots both games :pachaha:

Brandon lloyd for sale? :shaq:

Aye-P

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I cant user pick for shyt my nikkas be on skates goin fullspeed in directions i aint tell them to go or jus dont jump at all

Oh N fukk Brandon Lloyd nikka is soft as baby shyt dropped 2 balls in the 4th qtr on 3rd down the last one woulda let me run out the clock:stopitslime:

Yea breh dat game was crazy :merchant: you had me from da jump. i had 2 get focused :aicmon: but it was a run dat finished this game.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain

I'm getting a little better at this, but I'm not a sensei by any stretch. If you want we can get in a game, bs, and lab it up. Didn't have this problem before the MF's took out the mini games. :beli:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Had to ditch the Redskins 3-4 Playbook after giving up 63 :damn:

Switched over to the 4-6 :obama:

Having much more success.. 3-4 seems to be weak this year

anyone having consistant success with 3-4 both run and pass?