THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
Lol we can't yet... We gotta wait for week 3...

And all y'all talking that low interception shyt like y'all never had to throw your way back into a game..

O my bad breh lol, i forgot jaguars were week 3 cause it just happened :skip:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You move from good D to just bad offense when you start throwing more than 2 picks. It should take you the first interception to realize what you're doing wrong and make adjustments, 2 pick shows you can't throw on said person so you should RUN THE BALL.

5+ picks is skewing the stats, it'll have a team ranked top 5 in something for a whole season because of 1 game, and that's not realistic.

now this is some rell shyt :shaq2:

People have bad games so even 4 INTs i can understand ...shyt my nikka Vick had 4 in Week one :wow:

BUT 7?

SEVEN!?!?!?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've beaten misfit twice, in my first seasin game I threw 9 TDs. Online I'm 10-3, I'm not the pits breh but I'm still learning some things and struggle against certain defenses. I haven't even bothered to learn all the nuances of this game yet. But I will.

I'm interested to see how I stack up against you now. How about we catch and out of league game. Ill be back on later tonight after 830pm.

I dropped 70 on my nikka Misfit :russ:

Dont even remember who I was using. I think I was Miami and he was Washington (MAYBE!)

I commute from Downtown from work so I end up home around 8:30. Gonna play my Week 2 game first but we can get it in Friday night or Saturday.

My online record is 5-8 though :ld:. Took too many Ls as a brand nubie early in the game. Started off 2-6. I usually dont try online unless theres something at stake.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol we can't yet... We gotta wait for week 3...

And all y'all talking that low interception shyt like y'all never had to throw your way back into a game..

I never force the ball breh. Ill take Sacks or scramble with Tanny before that. My wide receivers suck and they are slow. So long bombs are damn near out the question (or are they? :troll:). Alot of them INTs be on them overthrown balls when the safety is in a deep zone :usure:. Dont sleep though because on a one-two corner route or post I'll catch you slipping and break out for a 75 yard catch just to get my stats in check. That secondary gotta be on its toes breh. They drop so many open passes so I rarely throw in traffic. Linebackers be catchin them shyts too :usure:. LIke I said...I have a certain game plan and I stick to it :manny:. Deception is a big part too. Even if i'm down I dont be doing off the wall passes...soemtimes u just take that L.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I see you Don. But thanks for playing me. I see what I'm doing wrong though. Smh at all the pics. I don't be expecting the DB to be able to pick the ball off 5 yards from where the ball is going.

I had you early and kept throwing to work on my shyt. We will run this back breh.

:birdman:there will be blood for the score being ran up. I need to catch an outdoor game though. I know what I can do in the dome.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yall need to lay off me. :sadcam:

I do gotta say, MacPats biggest strength is in the open field. His juke game is :lawd: That mostly where he got me...

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Macpat I was able to break down 3 key things in your game you need to fix

1.) Have some variety in your playcalling/situational plays. You jumped on me in the beginning (bullshyt fumbles, overthrows, drops :shaq2:) and you were up 17-0 in the 2nd quarter. Instead of slowing the tempo of the game (grinding out the clock), you kept throwing the ball, allowing me more time to put up points (21 unanswered before halftime).

2.) RUN THE FOOTBALL. Like I stated before, you're situational playcalling was terrible. Don't you know passing the ball makes the game go slower, allowing for more plays to be called? If you knew that, then you would have tried your hardest to keep the ball out of my hands (your defense couldn't stop me, I stopped myself).

3.) Stop calling the same plays out of the same formation. You threw a majority of your picks 2nd half, I made the proper adjustments and knew what play you were calling on what down, your tendencies showed big time. And again, instead of RUNNING THE FOOTBALL (I can't stress this enough), you chose to keep throwing, when you were only down by 11/7. Not counting the last 2 picks (8 in total, so 6), what was the reasoning behind all the throwing and forcing passes?

If you're going to throw the ball, then stop trying to get the big play every play (20+ yards). Work the short routes (in's, out's, crossing routes, whatever your route of choice is). Nobody should be throwing 8 picks in a game. Just some words of advice, you ain't gotta heed if you don't want.

PS: I don't play like that in the franchise, just wanted to bring out the air raid for old times sake :russ:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I see you Don. But thanks for playing me. I see what I'm doing wrong though. Smh at all the pics. I don't be expecting the DB to be able to pick the ball off 5 yards from where the ball is going.

I had you early and kept throwing to work on my shyt. We will run this back breh.

:birdman:there will be blood for the score being ran up. I need to catch an outdoor game though. I know what I can do in the dome.

All 8 picks were user :shaq::troll:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That user pick shyt is a glitchy IMO. Also I didn't know we were having a serious game breh. I treated it as a tune up which is why I stayed in shotgun and kept throwing. Hell I didn't realize you were serious until you started running the ball. I would have slowed down after being up 17-0 but I need to install more plays. I kept running the same shyt to see where to go when the defense was playing a certain way which is why some throws were late. How do you dudes practice? Computer isn't a challenge anymore

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yeah I noticed the ballhawk feature is broken, sometimes it works, but a few times the defender just stops what he is doing and gives up a TD.

And whats up with the fair catch problem. In a few games I call fair catch, then the returner still tries to run and the game acts like it was never called...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I agree I need to stop throwing the ball so deep so often.

And if the returner does not catch it cleanly the fair catch is voided.