THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
SMH at Brees throwing 7 interceptions.:dwillhuh:

Atleast 5 of them directly to the opposing team.

Drew was off the mark, I'll chalk it up to playing outside, I see now I need a different gameplan for those games.

:birdman:See you in the dome Rell.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
One of y'all dudes I played need to post your scouting reports on me in that Scouting Report thread.. I need to read them for research and development:lolbron:

:aicmon: We all know you only run Power O and bounce it outside and run slants to death

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD

Drew was off the mark, I'll chalk it up to playing outside, I see now I need a different gameplan for those games.

:lolbron: :laff:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials

Good Game Mac.Will be ready for that dome visit. Fair warning to the league out her in bank of american is a no fly zone. Betta get yall run games up :myman:

Rell Shyt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you nikkas really dont know how to pass huh :ld:

Any thing more than 3 Ints means you must be doing something wrong breh. Stick to the strengths of yall teams and skillset. :sitdown:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Laugh now niglets, I came out of Madden retirement(3 yrs) for this shyt, I'm still in process of installing plays and all that jazz. I'm probably one of the weaker players right now, but I am adjusting as I go.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Played nikkas in the Community so much I had to change the gameplan on some Joe Gibbs shyt.

Top 5 rushing offense :win:

EDIT: Anyone who wants to learn a easy to use passing style offense holla at me. I'll send you some shyt and have you throwing for 500+ with the ease, no real personnel needed :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Laugh now niglets, I came out of Madden retirement(3 yrs) for this shyt, I'm still in process of installing plays and all that jazz. I'm probably one of the weaker players right now, but I am adjusting as I go.

havent played madden since Vince Young was on the cover breh...and that was on PS2 returned the game after 3 weeks because superstar mode was trash :ld:

the fact remains...i have 3 of my 4 starting receivers with the drops open passes trait. Anthony Fasano at TE and Reggie Bush with Ryan Tannehill at the helm. :dwillhuh:I pretty much refuse to throw 30 passes a game for that reason. I aint a beast but you have Brees, Colston, Moore JIMMY fukkING GRAHAM and Henderson.

I Had like 6 drops against misfit and still pulled a 50% completion percentage. 200 yards and a TD with only one INT and a W :obama:. Aint gonna give wway my game plan :scheme: but stick to the strengths. If nikkas like me and Don Dada can do that with the Browns (tho he has NYG now) and MIA theres no reason yall should be throwing no damn 5 INTs. Yall skewing the stats breh. :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've beaten misfit twice, in my first seasin game I threw 9 TDs. Online I'm 10-3, I'm not the pits breh but I'm still learning some things and struggle against certain defenses. I haven't even bothered to learn all the nuances of this game yet. But I will.

I'm interested to see how I stack up against you now. How about we catch and out of league game. Ill be back on later tonight after 830pm.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
havent played madden since Vince Young was on the cover breh...and that was on PS2 returned the game after 3 weeks because superstar mode was trash :ld:

the fact remains...i have 3 of my 4 starting receivers with the drops open passes trait. Anthony Fasano at TE and Reggie Bush with Ryan Tannehill at the helm. :dwillhuh:I pretty much refuse to throw 30 passes a game for that reason. I aint a beast but you have Brees, Colston, Moore JIMMY fukkING GRAHAM and Henderson.

I Had like 6 drops against misfit and still pulled a 50% completion percentage. 200 yards and a TD with only one INT and a W :obama:. Aint gonna give wway my game plan :scheme: but stick to the strengths. If nikkas like me and Don Dada can do that with the Browns (tho he has NYG now) and MIA theres no reason yall should be throwing no damn 5 INTs. Yall skewing the stats breh. :damn:

Skewing Da stats? A nikka just can't have good D? :russ:

Rell Shyt

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Skewing Da stats? A nikka just can't have good D? :russ:

Rell Shyt

You move from good D to just bad offense when you start throwing more than 2 picks. It should take you the first interception to realize what you're doing wrong and make adjustments, 2 pick shows you can't throw on said person so you should RUN THE BALL.

5+ picks is skewing the stats, it'll have a team ranked top 5 in something for a whole season because of 1 game, and that's not realistic.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
I've beaten misfit twice, in my first seasin game I threw 9 TDs. Online I'm 10-3, I'm not the pits breh but I'm still learning some things and struggle against certain defenses. I haven't even bothered to learn all the nuances of this game yet. But I will.

I'm interested to see how I stack up against you now. How about we catch and out of league game. Ill be back on later tonight after 830pm.

I'll play you breh, show you how to pass the ball around :takedat: