THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
904 aint no joke w/ the sticks, breh...

:pacspit: at my corners getting beat by Mike Thomas :sadbron:

Meh, I basically beat 904 with the Dolphins and he was the Jags before but I let this nikka get a Punt return TD when I coulda just ran out the clock. :sadcam: and he then won with a two point convert. I await the day I can get revenge. Salute the man though, :salute:. He got me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meh, I basically beat 904 with the Dolphins and he was the Jags before but I let this nikka get a Punt return TD when I coulda just ran out the clock. :sadcam: and he then won with a two point convert. I await the day I can get revenge. Salute the man though, :salute:. He got me.

Nah but for real 904 what week do we play

I just know the Dolphins and Jags gotta cross pathss this season :wow:

edit: Week 15 ...might be a pivotal matchup

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

:usure:

You leaving out the second game when I showed you the real and smashed that ass a la baby aspirin? Didn't you concede?:leostare:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:usure:

You leaving out the second game when I showed you the real and smashed that ass a la baby aspirin? Didn't you concede?:leostare:

yea breh...you handed my ass on that one...i was still recooperating from the ether.

But Reggie Bush got injured...a couple ill advised INTs...fumble if i recall...no choice but to concede :manny: