The coil’s daddy Tariq said we need voter id laws

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly if somebody don’t have an ID for whatever reason they shouldn’t be voting..the fact that y’all let the make it into a black issue is insane..

If people ain’t got no sense enough to have an ID then they don’t have good sense to be voting.
Explain why. Bear in mind that voter impersonation fraud is largely a myth.

The Myth of Voter Fraud

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then everyone who is documented as a citizen should be mailed one

Not ensuring that dmvs in every black area are closed to ensure black folks cant get voter IDs.

Anyone listening to this clown lost. Ill say it again and again
Exactly by saying that you're low key advocating for a national ID.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly if somebody don’t have an ID for whatever reason they shouldn’t be voting..the fact that y’all let the make it into a black issue is insane..

If people ain’t got no sense enough to have an ID then they don’t have good sense to be voting.
@Kasper KArr @Voice of Reason @alpo - I see you all dapped this post.

How can you agree with the bold?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I won't be surprised if we see this become a primary issue in the American flag Twitter cliques heading into the midterms. The narrative has already drifted so far away from reparations. It's pretty much diaspora/pan africanism beef and when they DO talk political, at least recently, it's all about ending immigration. They've gotten so deep in the weeds I think they lost sight of why they started. The tweet is definitely on course for the current direction.
Yes almost no one is talking about reparations anymore.

If you're ADOS and a one issue voter that should be your issue something tangible and exclusive to ADOS. That's why I don't get too mad about poor mainly Black women getting that 850 a month check in Atlanta.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Not required to have an ID but they are required to register to vote. I have several ID's If I show up to vote in an election in my US address I'd be turned away because I'm registered in the state where I got my drivers license in.

The system is designed to suppress the vote, the average Republican or Democrat doesn't have a party card and their certainly not a day off to vote or anything like that.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Voter suppression is not just about voter id. its limiting absentee voting, closing voting centers in black areas and shortening the window for early voting. I live in Georgia, where my moms lives they closed a few voting centers and in the last election the lines were much longer. In whiter areas, they were in and out in 5 minutes. South Dekalb where she had to vote at she waited around 2 hours. That might not sound like much, but that discourages folks from voting, especially if they have to work or go home and take care of their family. Plus whenever i see the long lines at the polls i dont see any Mexicans, illegals dont care about voting like that. Thats just a red herring for Tariq's bozo followers to lap up. Most illegals here are detached from society, they more worried about sending money home. Those lines be all black folks, FBA, ADOS, whatever you wanna call em. I stood with my moms for 2 hours and didnt see one person who wasn't black

Tariq says dont vote, but somehow not voting is gonna get us reparations (smart-dumb nikka logic), and oh yea voter suppression is about Mexican illegals. So called intelligent brehs falling for this shyt too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Don't want any black person to be negatively impacted by any voting laws.

But I've worked at the polls before and trust me 99% of people have ID.

I think the restrictive mail in laws are more of an detriment.
Word mail in ballots make it easier for a busy person to cast a ballot. which is why the GOP talks about how entitlements ruin america but COLA's for social security and veterans always pass. Old people have the time to stand in long ass lines working people don't