The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The rambling scientist being that universes version of John goodman's character from 10 Cloverfield Lane...no indication in the movie to back that up.... and etc etc etc etc.
Yeah until this vid everyone's been running on the assumption they were brothers. There's way too much room for interpretation in this series.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Watched it last night. Movie was ok at best. The worst thing was that it borrowed from a lot of other movies that did the thing borrowed way better. Movies that this movie made me want to watch include:

The Mist
Event Horizon
Interstellar
Alien

I gotta say the way they linked this movie to the OG Cloverfield was the laziest excuse to reconcile continuity since DC had Superboy Prime literally punching reality to make their universe make sense.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I like the multiverse parts of Cloverfield, but damn throw some monsters in there for a brother :dame: I guess we gotta re-watch Kong island and the mist again to get this shyt out our system lol

tumblr_olhwhjAwKP1tm5qsyo1_500.gif

tumblr_mq3yneNcHA1s15enmo1_400.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Watched it last night. Movie was ok at best. The worst thing was that it borrowed from a lot of other movies that did the thing borrowed way better. Movies that this movie made me want to watch include:

The Mist
Event Horizon
Interstellar
Alien

I gotta say the way they linked this movie to the OG Cloverfield was the laziest excuse to reconcile continuity since DC had Superboy Prime literally punching reality to make their universe make sense.

DAMN thats a movie I aint see in years.

I had to google off the title to make sure it was what I thought it was.

I may need to go back ad watch that

Martha

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I just started the movie and already there is an explanation for everything and its stupid as fukk.
A particle accelerator in a a space station ripping holes in dimensions, universe, and space causes the monster in Lane, 1, and whatever is in this one? Might be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard and one of the most anticlimactic reveals :mjlol:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Mist
Event Horizon
Interstellar
Alien

Event horizon

And

sphere wit samuel jackson

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
fuk it

I enjoyed this sh1t more than The Force Awakens

Not saying it's great but it's not bad

Weird how words like that get thrown around so easily, its as if people have never actually seen a bad movie (Batman and Robin 1997)

While we're on the topic "Warcraft" is a another dope film that ppl labeled bad.

Always watch a flick for urself before u go around listening to whatever opinion the crowd leans towards

Battlefield Earth (2000) :wow:

large_yW0NihzYEcQkETaIfQyEqv3vKRF.jpg

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
This was either mildly entertaining or complete garbage. Feels like I was watching a sin off of Dark Matter (:mjcry:) or the expanse or something.