The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I liked it but I'm a sucker for low budget sci-fi/horror flicks, I definitely understand 100% why it's getting shyt on. It needed like two more rewrites.

The 2008 monster must've been dropped there way earlier, because the Slusho folk found out about it years earlier and built that station around it. It was just sleeping/hibernating.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Its a crap movie but it was all about the hype and publicity for dropping a "Cloverfield" movie unexpectedly after the Superbowl ended. Some of this shyt is just a marketing and promotion tool for Netflix. Right now its all good cause the company is popular as shyt and still adding subscribers worldwide but down the road they won't want the tag of being a studio that releases shytty movies.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Just finished it.
It would have been better as a series but it's too expensive to make.

I liked it though. Just wished it had more complexity. 3.5 out of 5

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I’m so confused
I was entertained because I like the other cloverfields
That ending tho :wow:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I liked it but I'm a sucker for low budget sci-fi/horror flicks, I definitely understand 100% why it's getting shyt on. It needed like two more rewrites.

The 2008 monster must've been dropped there way earlier, because the Slusho folk found out about it years earlier and built that station around it. It was just sleeping/hibernating.

The Cloverfield Paradox may have cost Netflix more than $50 million - The Verge