The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The reactions to this movie exposes how little science/astronomy fans there really are in the world.

There is a REAL particle collider on earth right now that has made a real black hole that nobody probably even knows about.

And leading up to the experiment, people actually thought it would swallow the earth.

Get mad at a movie called PARADOX because you can understand the plot :dead:

This movie had a more believable ending than Interstellar. In fact, Interstellar had way more unexplained situations, that this movie.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
by that logic, i can put out a movie called "I have no fukkin clue" and people would then have to just shrug and accept anything that happens along the way.

"Why did this character do this?" "He has no fukkin clue."
"What the hell was the plot?" "He had no fukkin clue you moron!"

Meanwhile, this is how it went down:

"This movie is a flaming piece of shyt, but we can sneak the monster in."
"What the hell should we call it? God Particle makes no sense now."
"Cloverfield... and some flashy word that'll make people think it's more intellectual than it actually is. Something sci-fi sounding, ya know?"
"Enigma? Uh, interdimensioal something? Paradox..."
"That! Perfect. Get those retards at Netflix on the line, they'll buy anything."

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The reactions to this movie exposes how science/astronomy fans there really are in the world.

There is a REAL particle collider on earth right now that has made a real black hole that nobody probably even knows about.

And leading up to the experiment, people actually thought it would swallow the earth.

Get mad at a movie called PARADOX because you can understand the plot :dead:

This movie had a more believable ending than Interstellar. In fact, Interstellar had way more unexplained situations, that this movie.
Most people who actually pay attention to science outside of movies and videogames heard about this already. The fact that an actual particle accelerator exists is not the reason why this movie shouldn't be trash

I thought the fact that they were doing it in space was a pretty good idea/premise that maybe should be considered IRL.

It was the story and execution of it that was trash. Its not hard to understand what happened.. Its just lazy af in a way to tie in a random movie to explain Cloverfield universe that was mildly entertaining and never scary.

I feel like they wanted to keep the series/universe going but didn't have a clear plan how and decided on the laziest way to connect the universe by piecing together random movies, throwing in some easter eggs and calling it Cloverfield.

And then I think that the original movie would've been decent if they didn't try to fukk with the script and actually had scary, supernatural elements that were actually explainable and had an objective of what it was trying to do.

But essentially, this was Life, Gravity, Alien, inception, etc., all jumbled into one big mess and a random Kaiju thrown in at the very end.

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i watched it twice.

1st time i was confused af and read peoples comments online and tried to understand what I just watched.

watched again 2n, and it was a better 2nd viewing.

im a sucker for franchises tho, and i loved Cloverfield (OD’d on the ARG) so im def interested in seein more.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
by that logic, i can put out a movie called "I have no fukkin clue" and people would then have to just shrug and accept anything that happens along the way.

"Why did this character do this?" "He has no fukkin clue."
"What the hell was the plot?" "He had no fukkin clue you moron!"

Meanwhile, this is how it went down:

"This movie is a flaming piece of shyt, but we can sneak the monster in."
"What the hell should we call it? God Particle makes no sense now."
"Cloverfield... and some flashy word that'll make people think it's more intellectual than it actually is. Something sci-fi sounding, ya know?"
"Enigma? Uh, interdimensioal something? Paradox..."
"That! Perfect. Get those retards at Netflix on the line, they'll buy anything."

My dude. 100% seriousness you should write a tongue in cheek science-if or horror series named “I have no fukking clue” that is hilarious.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why when the commander had unlock the gyro and unlock the door didn’t he just harness himself to the ship? There was no need to allow himself to be blasted into space. That was nothing but poor writing.

I enjoyed the movie but it was indeed silly nonsense. Darth Vader could have shown up and I wouldn’t have minded.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
99% why people dont like this
people don't like it because the story is disjointed because stuff was shoehorned in. The first one barely had any monsters in it and it told it's story well enough to enjoy it.. 10 Cloverfield lane did the same thing this movie did aka shoehorn some shyt in and they told a better story than this

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Why when the commander had unlock the gyro and unlock the door didn’t he just harness himself to the ship? There was no need to allow himself to be blasted into space. That was nothing but poor writing.

I enjoyed the movie but it was indeed silly nonsense. Darth Vader could have shown up and I wouldn’t have minded.
at that point they forgot they didn't kill the black guy and had to get that done asap