The Cloverfield Paradox (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like shyt like that also, The One (2001 film), Looper (2012) even Lost in Space (1998)

this had no structure

Looper is the goat time travel/alternate dimension movie :ohlawd:

Thanks for reminding me.

Cloverfield paradox had potential but definitely wasnt as intelligent as the movies you listed:manny:

Peep "Predestination" and "Coherence".

Fred.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is what it is. i understand the times we in right now. this was some sick troll shyt right here.
this like back in the day your mother tell you "i found you some GUESS jeans on the cheap."
you waiting for them shyts and they end up being the bootleg jammies with the flower button! big ass GUESS on the back pocket all crooked.
:francis:

slapping the Cloverfield brand on some Space Balls shyt!
:beli:

they should be ashamed.

Ain’t space balls a classic though :hubie:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Didn't they say the one in the first one was a baby?
they said this movie would explain what happened ten years ago in my Netflix notifications so I have no clue if that's the case or they just forgot how small he was last time. Or they are in another other OTHER universe and this is a new one.. but again nothing was explained.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukk with looper but Donnie Darko gotta be the goat time travel movie...But that's just me

Yea but looper is more realistic. Got you thinking hard about if it’s really possible and how things can really spiral out of control when you mess with space/time in just a simple everyday life way.

Donnie Dark was more creepy and more complex and more fantasy but both require multiple views and everyone has their different takes on it and what’s going on.

These are the best sci-fi movies if you wanna talk paradoxes

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
they said this movie would explain what happened ten years ago in my Netflix notifications so I have no clue if that's the case or they just forgot how small he was last time. Or they are in another other OTHER universe and this is a new one.. but again nothing was explained.
After hearing that the movie took place in 2008 and the dude on Earth pulled out the 2018 phone, I knew it was a load of garbage.

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Damn, i was thinking this will be good.

All those scientifics and engineers supposed to be elite and save the earth but they were more dumb than dumber.
"I want to see my kids, fukk my clone", "You're a traitor", "I'm gonna kill all of you even if I'm alive thanks to you"

Miss my boy Calvin.

And fukk that mixing of sound and music. All movie I was playing with my remote.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Damn, i was thinking this will be good.

All those scientifics and engineers supposed to be elite and save the earth but they were more dumb than dumber.
"I want to see my kids, fukk my clone", "You're a traitor", "I'm gonna kill all of you even if I'm alive thanks to you"

:snoop:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of you thinking this is a prequel to the first movie. There’s no way all this stuff lead up to Cloverfield cause the earth seems in such a worse off state even from the opening

It has to be somewhere inbetween the original and cloverfield lane