The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Let me guess. A lot of nonsense and dumb shyt mixed with a couple of gems in this thread

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just like I thought. Neither one of you could refute ANYTHING I typed, hence the long winded lip smacking like hyper emotional women.

And, just like I thought, @Mowgli doesn’t know an inking about Cape Verdean culture nor does he speak the tongue.

Should’ve just stayed quiet fella. I try to tell you kids all the time- sometimes it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to type up such a crock of ignorant emotionally charged nonsense like what you typed, and remove all doubt.

What is there to refute ? If you think China is colonizing Jamaica and you've reached that conclusion.

Why should anyone convince you otherwise ?

Just Stay devoted to your ignorance and dismiss every counterpoint .

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So where are the opposition politicians in Ja to advocate for the end of all this china madness?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
This coming from a guy that speaks english. Little does he know Jamaica is the way it is because of the USA and CIA :mjlol: you coli dudes are so ignorant it is not funny anymore

Violence wise yes due to the CIA funneling guns during the 1980 election and Seaga's connection to the CIA. But infrastructure wise no, it was due to England's negligence and the IMF loan. Read the 1973 Da Costa Enquiry, this really lays out why Jamaica is the way that it is.​

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that comparison makes no sense:gucci:
It does because when a nation learns English as a second language who gives a fukk?

Nobody

Why?

because it's language heavily used on business

Now, in modern times in an emerging global economy, mandarin will be important for aspects of business, so they're learning it, because the island currently has serious business deals with China..

I guess it doesn't make sense, if you're looking at it, emotionally

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It does because when a nation learns English as a second language who gives a fukk?

Nobody

Why?

because it's language heavily used on business

Now, in modern times in an emerging global economy, mandarin will be important for aspects of business, so they're learning it, because the island currently has serious business deals with China..

I guess it doesn't make sense, if you're looking at it, emotionally

No it will not, where? To try and impress a chinese business man with a few chinese words so he signs the contract :heh:

The same applies to French..the French tried to spread their language and ultimately their influence by getting people to speak French so they can dominate the world better and quicker. It is a supremacist way of thinking and the chongs are supremacists. Now who cares to learn French? You can survive in this world not needing to speak a word of French or Mandarin. The tried the same with Japanese..people running off to learn Japanese thinking it will help somehow in business because Japan was big.
Language is used as a trojan horse for colonisation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No it will not, where? To try and impress a chinese business man with a few chinese words so he signs the contract :heh:

The same applies to French..the French tried to spread their language and ultimately their influence by getting people to speak French so they can dominate the world better and quicker. It is a supremacist way of thinking and the chongs are supremacists. Now who cares to learn French? You can survive in this world not needing to speak a word of French or Mandarin. The tried the same with Japanese..people running off to learn Japanese thinking it will help somehow in business because Japan was big.
Language is used as a trojan horse for colonisation.
If I decide I can make money doing business with the French it would be wise of me to learn French. Not, hey look I can say hello in French but functional, conversational french.

Language is used as a Trojan horse for colonization but China isn't colonizing the islands. The islands are fukking broke and trying to get foreign investment to raise their gdp which is what every country on Earth is doing. You can't print prosperity locally and businessman from every nation trying to attract investment learn new languages.

The queen of England is still the queen of Jamaica. They still getting paid off jamaica. That's colonization. Singing songs and foreign infrastructure investments are not colonization.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If I decide I can make money doing business with the French it would be wise of me to learn French. Not, hey look I can say hello in French but functional, conversational french.

Language is used as a Trojan horse for colonization but China isn't colonizing the islands. The islands are fukking broke and trying to get foreign investment to raise their gdp which is what every country on Earth is doing. You can't print prosperity locally and businessman from every nation trying to attract investment learn new languages.

The queen of England is still the queen of Jamaica. They still getting paid off jamaica. That's colonization. Singing songs and foreign infrastructure investments are not colonization.

Get that translation app and call it a day..why are you sucking up to them :stopitslime:

Bribing foreign Gov't officials of poor countries to secure all the business for yourself is a form of colonialism.

Trying to uproot your population and shift it to someone else's country is a form of colonialism.

Demanding foreigners learn your language under the pretext of friendship and good relations is a form of colonialism.

Every trick the chinese are pulling today to make inroads into foreign lands and gain dominance is exactly out of the European colonial powers playbook.