The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It does because when a nation learns English as a second language who gives a fukk?

to go back to what I quoted from you

We're speaking English and don't know any African languages. Does it really matter

If we're talking new world blacks, that comparison makes no sense. New World Blacks speaking english, french, dutch and/or spanish is because they descend from slaves who ended up being ruled by one of those European nations.

Now, in modern times in an emerging global economy, mandarin will be important for aspects of business, so they're learning it, because the island currently has serious business deals with China..

I guess it doesn't make sense, if you're looking at it, emotionally

Im not Jamaican/from there so I won't speak too much about it (I don't like talking about other "groups" business/problems etc..) but outside of this situation, I saw/read people complaining about the Chinese having too much power/influence in jamaica while being a very small minority in a nation that's like less than 3% east asian

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
to go back to what I quoted from you

If we're talking new world blacks, that comparison makes no sense. New World Blacks speaking english, french, dutch and/or spanish is because they descend from slaves who ended up being ruled by one of those European nations.

Im not Jamaican/from there so I won't speak too much about it (I don't like talking about other "groups" business/problems etc..) but outside of this situation, I saw/read people complaining about the Chinese having too much power/influence in jamaica while being a very small minority in a nation that's like less than 3% east asian
The origins don't have to be your current motivations.

No one's forcing mandarin on Jamaicans and those groups who have learned English or had it forced on them are using what they've learned to come here and become the people taking jobs from citizens here.

Being bilingual in 2019 is beneficial to people that are hustlers. Jamaicans are hustlers, Incan see it benefiting them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Get that translation app and call it a day..why are you sucking up to them :stopitslime:

Bribing foreign Gov't officials of poor countries to secure all the business for yourself is a form of colonialism.

Trying to uproot your population and shift it to someone else's country is a form of colonialism.

Demanding foreigners learn your language under the pretext of friendship and good relations is a form of colonialism.

Every trick the chinese are pulling today to make inroads into foreign lands and gain dominance is exactly out of the European colonial powers playbook.
How many Chinese have migrated to Jamaica?

Jamaicas gdp is going up, people are getting jobs and new skills are being learned. They Want tonbe a global player. :manny:

It's a relationship of convenience for now.

Them rudebwois aren't going to take to much shyt

Where is your development company so we can help you get some inroads into Jamaica.

Let's be angry for the right reasons. Point out the exploitation not singing a gat damn song.