The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The chinese themselves have entered peoples countries not speaking a word of any local language and still run their shops and make money.
They have proven you dont need to learn someone's language to make it, so the idea we learn chinese is stupid.
They come to us, they learn our shyt instead.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
JCF = Jamaica Constabulary Force = the Police

This police force has, for many years, held the highest murder rate of its own citizens, IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

Again, Jamaican Police kill more of its own citizens than ANY other police force in the world.

But instead of putting the officers through better and more extensive, up to date training, they’re teaching them mandarin in order to better accommodate Jamaica’s large Chinese population.

*link fixed

Would you prefer they spoke Asante or Igbo OP? I haven’t seen you complain about them speaking English
:lolbron:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The chinese themselves have entered peoples countries not speaking a word of any local language and still run their shops and make money.
They have proven you dont need to learn someone's language to make it, so the idea we learn chinese is stupid.
They come to us, they learn our shyt instead.

It’s easy to tell that most Coli posters have never left America before

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's not the police fault a country is violent. That doesn't even make sense. Just like most African countries there's endemic corruptions which includes the police. And I'm sure they are also severely underpaid.

We gonna keep taking L's worldwide until we fix our socieities and cultures. It's not on the police or our governments. It's on us. Brehs are gonna have to learn to value each other or go extinct because everybody want what we have and they aren't going to have a hard time taking it.

You brave!! :whew:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Would you prefer they spoke Asante or Igbo OP? I haven’t seen you complain about them speaking English

You support the Chinese colonization of African and Afro Caribbean countries, period, and no amount emoji smileys can cover that up.

And yes, I have an entire 10+ page thread that’s been going since 2013, denouncing English usage and promoting Black/Afro dialects. You, on the other hand, SOUND like a lost ignorant peon who doesn’t know his way unless it is being led by “Mr Chin”.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You support the Chinese colonization of African and Afro Caribbean countries, period, and no amount emoji smileys can cover that up.

And yes, I have an entire 10+ page thread that’s been going since 2013, denouncing English usage and promoting Black/Afro dialects. You, on the other hand, SOUND like a lost ignorant peon who doesn’t know his way unless it is being led by “Mr Chin”.

Keep wailing. You’re more anti Chinese than anti British - you know, the people who enslaved Jamaicans for centuries. It’s funny

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Keep wailing. You’re more anti Chinese than anti British - you know, the people who enslaved Jamaicans for centuries. It’s funny

Based off a thread?

Okay let’s use that formula: My anti-English thread came 6+ Years prior to this one.

Anything else, Toby?

Aren’t you the same poster who called Nigerians “dindus”(white ppl racial slur), and also preach the genocide of their people. Why yes, yes you are.

Explains why your head is stuck so far up Bradley Chin’s ass.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It’s easy to tell that most Coli posters have never left America before

You have no clue..

I have pointed out using the chinese themselves as an example that it is pointless and frankly quite stupid to learn mandarin. You have failed to prove me wrong.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
*chuckles
Pipe down scrappy, no one even said you are “learning Chinese” I mentioned that you are married to one, hence your desperate attempt to downplay what a Chinese involved infrastructure spells for a tiny nation like Jamaica.

I hope you took your ass to bed after typing that stupid sh*t. I’m Jamaican. Who is this “we” that you speak of. “We” know plenty of our language. How much Cape Verdean do YOU know?

And I got another question, but I’ll ask in an upcoming thread in a few...... :jbhmm:

I didn't know you were a foreigner.

I understand, your emotion, but I don't think you understand business or colonization.

Jamaica, is Broke and ambitious. They want to be a world player but their Gdp is lower then the brokest state In America by tens and tens and tens of billions.

Any nation with a trillions of Dollars in GDP or individual with a little capital can set up shop there and do the same shyt the Chinese are doing, which is importing cheap shyt to sell them, setting up infrastructure projects and reinvesting money back into the country to expand their operation. And that's what people are doing because Jamaicans make it easy to do business with them.

Why would Jamaica allow this ?
Because damn near 20 percent of the nation is in extreme poverty and they need money to buy means of productions to grow their gdp. The poverty is why it's so common for business owners to get Robbed there and leave.

Broke governments takes foreign investment as a way to stretch benefits to it's people through jobs because money earned is more tax revenue for the country, infrastructure makes the country Look better and more convenient for everyone, has the potential to expand the trade skill sets of the nations citizens and keeps broke people from committing crimes which in turn makes more people want to invest in the country and all this theoretically brings more people out of poverty. This makes a countries economy stronger.

There's only so much theyre going to make off exports in the modern world. Foreign investment is a necessity for broke countries in the modern world. Singing songs? Isn't colonization.

Investment is not colonization.

Investment gives locals jobs and they're getting the jobs from investment projects because theyre hard working people.

Maybe what ud consider colonization was that big ass loan they took from the World Bank, from whitey, which is the direct cause of their gdp upward spike, that if they can't pay back will see more resources leaving Jamaica for the low low.

China is more like. I loan you cash for a freeway connecting Kingston to Ocho and you give my business financial breaks and some land to build a headquarters on.

Jamaica has more ambition then Cape Verde. Cape Verde is not a resource rich nation. Very simple life, with considerably less crime.

I don't need your permission to share my opinion. Stick your fingers in your ears and la la la your way through it pal :camby:

And fukk your future thread in advance.

Talking about colonization when the Queen of England is still considered the Queen Of Jamaica.:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Based off a thread?

Okay let’s use that formula: My anti-English thread came 6+ Years prior to this one.

Anything else, Toby?

Aren’t you the same poster who called Nigerians “dindus”(white ppl racial slur), and also preach the genocide of their people. Why yes, yes you are.

Explains why your head is stuck so far up Bradley Chin’s ass.

What anti English thread?

And no, I don’t refer to Nigerians using the term “dindus”. Rather, I refer to Nigerians as “animals in a zoo.”

Thanks for allowing that clarification, nikka, and no thanks for supporting British domination of Jamaica, c00n
:russ: