The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Jamaicans should’ve legalize weed and use it as an export. They really fukked that up.

Well in the typical “follow fashion” mindedness of Jamaica, weed IS now legal, but they waited until the US started making it legal in a few states, first, before doing it themselves. Jamaica has a really bad habit of following what the US does, accepting what the US accepts, banning what the US bans. “Follow fashion” we call it.

*typos

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Large chinese population as in the laborers that went there since the 1800s (they don't speak chinese) or a large immigrant chinese population from china? I don't think the latter exist and if it did, learning something like a song in another language doesn't mean that some kind of training in its place will remove the police violence against citizens.

I guess it's better to be proud of speaking only 1 language.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your weak little attempt to derail and troll is taking so much effort out of your handful of brain cells that you can’t even keep your facade straight. Typical out-of-touch Canadian c00n who says anything to try to be “down”. Now look at you, all tangled up in your own web of ignorance and embarrassed on the first page.
:russell:

No attempt. You don't want a discussion that's fine write a blog instead of stating a thread maybe.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Well in the typical “follow fashion” mindedness of Jamaica, weed IS now legal, but they waited until the US started making it legal in a few states, first, before doing it themselves. Jamaica has a really bad habit of following what the US does, accepting what the US accepts, banning what the US bans. “Follow fashion” we call it.

*typos
I read up on this and the reasons are pretty much that banking institutions were scared of endorsing weed businesses and risk souring relations with their American peers.

Hell, theres a genius ja doctor who has a bunch of MJ health products produced not in Ja but the states cuz the local banks were scared. I think he got private investment too, but that's been more brave than the institutions.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
yes, the colonials always make the conquered speak their language

ain't no lu kang police station learning jamaican
Conquered?

Or is Jamaica broke and trying to secure future infrastructure projects from the Chinese.

They've been in bed together for the last ten years

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
thats been known they even have a jamaican restaurant opposite the station here. a carribean restaurant run by chinese shyt is ridicolous. they are racist and the worst insult to them is to call them poor.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikka please you don't make rules and can't enforce shyt

I'm not learning Chinese . It is impossible and it sounds wack

It's just funny to have an opinion on a language someone else is learning while we don't know s*** about ours, whatever that may be

Aren't you ados? shouldn't you just be concerned about your own affairs pal

:mjlit:

*chuckles
Pipe down scrappy, no one even said you are “learning Chinese” I mentioned that you are married to one, hence your desperate attempt to downplay what a Chinese involved infrastructure spells for a tiny nation like Jamaica.

I hope you took your ass to bed after typing that stupid sh*t. I’m Jamaican. Who is this “we” that you speak of. “We” know plenty of our language. How much Cape Verdean do YOU know?

And I got another question, but I’ll ask in an upcoming thread in a few...... :jbhmm:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Unbelievable. What's going in the carriebean and Africa with the chinese? Where in china do you see them learning patois?

Black people really lost :snoop: God help us.

This shyt is so exhausting I am so tired, it just doesn’t make sense. The sad thing is these fukking Asians go to these countries and treat the citizens like second class citizens in their own countries.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This shyt is so exhausting I am so tired, it just doesn’t make sense. The sad thing is these fukking Asians go to these countries and treat the citizens like second class citizens in their own countries.

“Bububut we get to learn a second language because, you know, they don’t teach secondary languages in Jamaican schools and Universities, right? We need the government to force Mandarin down our throats in order to broaden our horizons, okay?”

- tap dancing Coli