The Chinese Have Their Hand So Far Up Jamaica Batty The JCF Is Learning MANDARIN :dead:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
China has slowly and with not too much attention colonized parts of Africa and South America by using territorial waters to fish,rainforrests to lumber and in infrastructure,real estate,natural resources are being auctioned off and China ships in farmers,engineers,business owners and works their way into positions inside goverment and business.Like a virus would corrupt it's host body.This is going on all throughout South America(Venuzuela,British Guyana,French Guyana,Suriname etc) and in western african countries(Ghana,Ivory Coast etc). It's a non hostile take over since it seems to be an symbiotic relationship but the dependency will become a noose that will be tightly wound around countries that are not able to escape the clutches of either the IMF or the Chinese Central bank that seems to bankroll these endavours along with big business in China.The play here is like a game of Risk,acquire and consolidate,then take all you can and expand.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China has slowly and with not too much attention colonized parts of Africa and South America by using territorial waters to fish,rainforrests to lumber and in infrastructure,real estate,natural resources are being auctioned off and China ships in farmers,engineers,business owners and works their way into positions inside goverment and business.Like a virus would corrupt it's host body.This is going on all throughout South America(Venuzuela,British Guyana,French Guyana,Suriname etc) and in western african countries(Ghana,Ivory Coast etc). It's a non hostile take over since it seems to be an symbiotic relationship but the dependency will become a noose that will be tightly wound around countries that are not able to escape the clutches of either the IMF or the Chinese Central bank that seems to bankroll these endavours along with big business in China.The play here is like a game of Risk,acquire and consolidate,then take all you can and expand.
This is not true.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I didn't know you were a foreigner.

I understand, your emotion, but I don't think you understand business or colonization.

Jamaica, is Broke and ambitious. They want to be a world player but their Gdp is lower then the brokest state In America by tens and tens and tens of billions.

Any nation with a trillions of Dollars in GDP or individual with a little capital can set up shop there and do the same shyt the Chinese are doing, which is importing cheap shyt to sell them, setting up infrastructure projects and reinvesting money back into the country to expand their operation. And that's what people are doing because Jamaicans make it easy to do business with them.

Why would Jamaica allow this ?
Because damn near 20 percent of the nation is in extreme poverty and they need money to buy means of productions to grow their gdp. The poverty is why it's so common for business owners to get Robbed there and leave.

Broke governments takes foreign investment as a way to stretch benefits to it's people through jobs because money earned is more tax revenue for the country, infrastructure makes the country Look better and more convenient for everyone, has the potential to expand the trade skill sets of the nations citizens and keeps broke people from committing crimes which in turn makes more people want to invest in the country and all this theoretically brings more people out of poverty. This makes a countries economy stronger.

There's only so much theyre going to make off exports in the modern world. Foreign investment is a necessity for broke countries in the modern world. Singing songs? Isn't colonization.

Investment is not colonization.

Investment gives locals jobs and they're getting the jobs from investment projects because theyre hard working people.

Maybe what ud consider colonization was that big ass loan they took from the World Bank, from whitey, which is the direct cause of their gdp upward spike, that if they can't pay back will see more resources leaving Jamaica for the low low.

China is more like. I loan you cash for a freeway connection Kingston to Ocho and you give my business financial breaks and some land to build a headquarters on.

Jamaica has more ambition then Cape Verde. Cape Verde is not a resource rich nation. Very simple life, with considerably less crime.

I don't need your permission to share my opinion. Stick your fingers in your ears and la la la your way through it pal :camby:

And fukk your future thread in advance.

Talking about colonization when the Queen of England is still considered the Queen Of Jamaica.:mjlol:

What anti English thread?

And no, I don’t refer to Nigerians using the term “dindus”. Rather, I refer to Nigerians as “animals in a zoo.”

Thanks for allowing that clarification, nikka, and no thanks for supporting British domination of Jamaica, c00n
:russ:

Just like I thought. Neither one of you could refute ANYTHING I typed, hence the long winded lip smacking like hyper emotional women.

And, just like I thought, @Mowgli doesn’t know an inking about Cape Verdean culture nor does he speak the tongue.

Should’ve just stayed quiet fella. I try to tell you kids all the time- sometimes it is better to be thought of as a fool, than to type up such a crock of ignorant emotionally charged nonsense like what you typed, and remove all doubt.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
This coming from a guy that speaks english. Little does he know Jamaica is the way it is because of the USA and CIA :mjlol: you coli dudes are so ignorant it is not funny anymore

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
The Chinese are worse than any group of cacs at any point..
Observe the Hong Kong issue for better insight

Chinese worst than people who practiced slavery on blacks? :ohhh:

How many Chinese cops have shot unarmed black matter? :mjlol:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Do you fakkits know what colonization is? :francis:

invalid

Banned
Daps

:ohhh:

Are you an alias of @Benefited? Because both of y’all nikkas are allergic to putting spaces after commas.

Your lack of spaces after commas is the all time most unnerving thing I have seen on the Coli.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I didn't know you were a foreigner.

I understand, your emotion, but I don't think you understand business or colonization.

Jamaica, is Broke and ambitious. They want to be a world player but their Gdp is lower then the brokest state In America by tens and tens and tens of billions.

Any nation with a trillions of Dollars in GDP or individual with a little capital can set up shop there and do the same shyt the Chinese are doing, which is importing cheap shyt to sell them, setting up infrastructure projects and reinvesting money back into the country to expand their operation. And that's what people are doing because Jamaicans make it easy to do business with them.

Why would Jamaica allow this ?
Because damn near 20 percent of the nation is in extreme poverty and they need money to buy means of productions to grow their gdp. The poverty is why it's so common for business owners to get Robbed there and leave.

Broke governments takes foreign investment as a way to stretch benefits to it's people through jobs because money earned is more tax revenue for the country, infrastructure makes the country Look better and more convenient for everyone, has the potential to expand the trade skill sets of the nations citizens and keeps broke people from committing crimes which in turn makes more people want to invest in the country and all this theoretically brings more people out of poverty. This makes a countries economy stronger.

There's only so much theyre going to make off exports in the modern world. Foreign investment is a necessity for broke countries in the modern world. Singing songs? Isn't colonization.

Investment is not colonization.

Investment gives locals jobs and they're getting the jobs from investment projects because theyre hard working people.

Maybe what ud consider colonization was that big ass loan they took from the World Bank, from whitey, which is the direct cause of their gdp upward spike, that if they can't pay back will see more resources leaving Jamaica for the low low.

China is more like. I loan you cash for a freeway connection Kingston to Ocho and you give my business financial breaks and some land to build a headquarters on.

Jamaica has more ambition then Cape Verde. Cape Verde is not a resource rich nation. Very simple life, with considerably less crime.

I don't need your permission to share my opinion. Stick your fingers in your ears and la la la your way through it pal :camby:

And fukk your future thread in advance.

Talking about colonization when the Queen of England is still considered the Queen Of Jamaica.:mjlol:

5 star post.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This coming from a guy that speaks english. Little does he know Jamaica is the way it is because of the USA and CIA :mjlol: you coli dudes are so ignorant it is not funny anymore
Even though Jamaica is under the Queen, America runs every country in the western hemisphere. Get in the way, the boys will come and get cha.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I remember along time ago when ppl was telling me about the jamaican/chinese bytches...
I was like:rudy: get the holy fukk outta here