The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
In my humble opinion Episode 1 was cool but it felt super rushed and like they should have took their time and wrote shyt out more. Not moved ahead with things so quickly storyline wise. I mean think about it? Does season 2 pick up months after where season 1 left off at?

Also how did Emmit fukk up his life so quickly :mjlol: Nah, that shyt was too extreme. They really jumped the shark here and are creating issues just for the sake of drama now and it doesn't seem realistic or genuine. They said fukk character development we just wanna tear shyt down this season lol.

Bro, how the fukk does a network show like this leak. I would kick everyone at showtimes ass one by one for some shyt like this if I was in Lena's position or at least I would curse everyone out. WTF!

How does something like this happen.

I low key blame the Emmit's mom for that. In some way her leaving her problems behind created that mess :mjlol: She was wrong for leaving her problems behind like that and kicking Emmit out.
Its fukked up cause only black shows leak this early, same shyt happened to Power. Probably will happen to Black Lightning next season. They intentionally leak that shyt to negatively affect viewers to keep black tv shows struggling. Its a Hollywood hustle against the black actor/actress/writer to keep movies and shows from reaching a certain status :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The writing for the show is so trash

The way they just threw all the character development they did for Emmit in season 1 in the trash in one episode is wild

Every other storyline is just cliche shallow bullshyt

I want to like this show.They have some good characters but damn,they really need some new writers

Word, they destroyed Emmit right when it seemed he was going to get his shyt together and we would see him make steps towards progress.

Imo Emmit and Food Truck bro have the best stories on the show and I agree that the writing should be better.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn that premiere was dope as hell, like really really good. The depth of every scene was done extremely well, every single scene in the episode had so many legitimate neighborhood experiences that most nikkas from thete either seen or went thru themselves.

The acting was good as hell too, a few characters stepped they skills up.

Wtf at that scene wit Ronnie Grandma :picard:, the fukk was that for
in the comments they saying he snitched on some Haitian dude

What if this has to do with him telling the cops about the Gun :ohhh: How did he get rid of the gun again?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ronnie got the gun from the youngins he was drinking with, and they got the gun somehow thru Trice. Ronnie shot Coogie and sold it to the wierd nikka wit the pills, Reg bought it from that nikka then his lil bro stole it from him and gave it to his boy, who then shot ronnue with it, and Brandon took it.

I think thats how it played out

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Its fukked up cause only black shows leak this early, same shyt happened to Power. Probably will happen to Black Lightning next season. They intentionally leak that shyt to negatively affect viewers to keep black tv shows struggling. Its a Hollywood hustle against the black actor/actress/writer to keep movies and shows from reaching a certain status :yeshrug:
Facts, you ain't lying man. I rarely see a white film or show leak, in fact only ones I can think of were the ones that leaked in that Sony movie hack from North korea or whatever. It did happen to Power too though, maybe you're on to something :jbhmm:

Its the gun Brandon has right now, it killed Jason, Coogie and shot Ronnie. Its the same gun that been passed around 3 or 4 times
Oh shyt, well in that case I expect something to happen with that gun this season. It's almost inevitable.

He should get rid of that thing cause they are too many bodies on it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Facts, you ain't lying man. I rarely see a white film or show leak, in fact only ones I can think of were the ones that leaked in that Sony movie hack from North korea or whatever. It did happen to Power too though, maybe you're on to something :jbhmm:

Oh shyt, well in that case I expect something to happen with that gun this season. It's almost inevitable.

He should get rid of that thing cause they are too many bodies on it.
I dont know if u watched the leaks yet so i wont say too much, but somehow i see Brandon ending up looking like he killed Jason and his brother, especially with that new female detective (if u got that far yet), seems like she is about to be a bytch to all the street nikkas in this show.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I dont know if u watched the leaks yet so i wont say too much, but somehow i see Brandon ending up looking like he killed Jason and his brother, especially with that new female detective (if u got that far yet), seems like she is about to be a bytch to all the street nikkas in this show.
I only seen episode 1 breh, you saying too much lol. With that said, that's what I was thinking just based on him having that gun in his possession.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yup same shyt happened to The Wire too

That shyt blew up in popularity after season 3,then all of a sudden the whole season 4 leaked months before it aired :mjpls: