The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The robbery shyt made sense, dawg was unnecessarily petty as hell and aint no nikka bout to steal no shyt that obvious :mjlol:
i dont know what it is. its like, im watching the shyt, and im thinking "ok. Eazy bout to do his thing."
even the boot shyt the money shyt/payment shyt, i wasnt sweatin like that.
but then...
in an attempt to make the fukkin show more "hood" than it needs to be right now he gets his muthafukkin TACO TRUCK jacked.
:beli:

aaaaaaaaaaand aint got no insurance.
:beli:

thats not even about no hood shyt. its just lazy ass writing.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Aint no way im debating on here with actual black hood nikkas, about a actual black hood nikka character HALF DOING SOME shyt

In what hood do u nikkas come from where a nikka starting a business from scratch has a full fledged company in 2 weeks :laff:

A lot of yall nikkaz opinions are garbage and most of yall are basement dwelling white boys anyways :yeshrug:, get mad, pink bytch.
Some of the shyt nikkas complaining about is petty but the writing is bad breh

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I quit mid season 1
Im trying to stick with it cause i do like some of the characters and I want to see black shows succeed but the writing is pissing me off

I haven’t been this annoyed by a shows writing since a few years ago when i used to watch this show called The 100 which also had garbage ass writers

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The writing for the show is so trash
for real for real. I had hoped it would be improved over last season and the first 5 minutes of this episode was enough for me to know that wasn't happening.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The writing captures nuances well, but is all over the place when it comes to holding together a concentrated, cohesive story threading among all of the characters.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
In my humble opinion Episode 1 was cool but it felt super rushed and like they should have took their time and wrote shyt out more. Not moved ahead with things so quickly storyline wise. I mean think about it? Does season 2 pick up months after where season 1 left off at?

Also how did Emmit fukk up his life so quickly :mjlol: Nah, that shyt was too extreme. They really jumped the shark here and are creating issues just for the sake of drama now and it doesn't seem realistic or genuine. They said fukk character development we just wanna tear shyt down this season lol.

Really enjoyed ep 1 they really did up the writing since the last season. Seems a lot more sure footed.

Stream Links for Season 2 Episodes 2-5 (Double tap the play button)

2. The.Chi.s02e02.WEB-1XBET.mp4 | openload

3. The.Chi.s02e03.WEB-1XBET.mp4 | openload

4. The.Chi.s02e04.WEB-1XBET.mp4 | openload

5. The.Chi.s02e05.WEB-1XBET.mp4 | openload
Bro, how the fukk does a network show like this leak. I would kick everyone at showtimes ass one by one for some shyt like this if I was in Lena's position or at least I would curse everyone out. WTF!

How does something like this happen.

Damn that premiere was dope as hell, like really really good. The depth of every scene was done extremely well, every single scene in the episode had so many legitimate neighborhood experiences that most nikkas from thete either seen or went thru themselves.

The acting was good as hell too, a few characters stepped they skills up.

Wtf at that scene wit Ronnie Grandma :picard:, the fukk was that for
I low key blame the Emmit's mom for that. In some way her leaving her problems behind created that mess :mjlol: She was wrong for leaving her problems behind like that and kicking Emmit out.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79