The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't see no crakkkas behind it. I seen some ain't shyt black men behind it.

THOSE CRAKKKAS SENT THEM THERE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A ROBBERY
SINCE SHE WONT MOVE OUT THE HOUSE.

:devil:
:evil:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
them reality people or whatever had that shyt done to scare her out the neighborhood.

if its ANYTHING other than that shyt then...

:beli:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I didn't see no crakkkas behind it. I seen some ain't shyt black men behind it.
yeah they were c00ns, but they were sent there by the same lady and the firm she represents to scare that lady into leaving for that retirement community. sad that she's been renting that place for so long though. and there are way too many ain't shyt c00ns out there willing to do fukk shyt like this to black folks for a buck from the white man. i would rather have watched some cacroaches do that to her instead of those c00ns. and even though it's a tv show you know in real life it's going to be c00ns like that and not some cacroaches, so i'm not going to hate on the writers.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Im watching episode 3 and I got to say

That lawyer is cold as fukk son! She is something else and tbh and I hate to say it but Ronnie should be in jail and get charged guilty in court. I get that he killed that kid cause he thought the kid killed his son but at the same time the kid was innocent. It sucks his grandma is injured and all that but that's life for you. As for Kevin testifying though, that's another shytty situation because that's too much pressure for a boy his age and the detectives should have done a better job with their investigation.

SMH

THIS DYKE BROAD WENT TOO FAR
WITH THE OLD LADY GETTING BEAT DOWN.

Wait Kevin's mom is behind that shyt. The afrohead sexy one or the light skin one?

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Im watching episode 3 and I got to say

That lawyer is cold as fukk son! She is something else and tbh and I hate to say it but Ronnie should be in jail and get charged guilty in couty. I get that he killed that kid cause he thought the kid killed his son but at the same time the kid was innocent. It sucks his grandma is injured and all that but that's life for you. As for Kevin testifying though, that's another shytty situation because that's too much pressure for a boy his age and the detectives should have done a better job with their investigation.

Wait Kevin's mom is behind that shyt. The afrohead sexy one or the light skin one?

LMAO

IM TALKING ABOUT THE CREATOR OF THE SHOW.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wow Ronnie is a CI
:ohhh: No wonder poor Ms. Ethel got beat down

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Again, Episode 1 was ehh but on 2 and 3 really picked up a lot.

3 is especially dope
with the way Jason and Brandon are developing a big brother little brother bond after all this. Maisha's character finally has a human side and she's not just some bully and border line sexual predator in training the way she debo'd Kevin for a kiss season 1, you feel really bad for her. Ronnie beat the case and seems like he wants to get his life together for the better. Emmit is still struggling but at least he is manager now lol.

I want to stop watching but fukk it, Im going to watch all 5 lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This makes the most sense since i thought she already got the eviction notice. The real estate company would only need to call the cops if they wanted her out that bad.
Exactly, I don't think the real estate company would do her dirty like that or resort to those kind of measures.
I wonder who he was snitching on though :jbhmm:

Edit: I've been watching season 1 and in episodes 3 and 4 it's revealed Ronnie is a CI. Even in the very firs episode Ronnie tells the white cop, 'I don't have information for you anymore" or something similar to that when the cop tells him about Coogy having his son Jayson's chain. I guess they always put it in there that he was a rat but we all forgot about it lol.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I did my googles and found out how episodes 2-5 leaked y'all. Apparently someone pirated the promo screeners that companies sometimes give out of shows. That's fukked up!

How the fukk he don't have a square in his truck? I see why he got robbed
Facts, Square, Cash App, Paypal...something lol.

Also yeah, no one made a season 2 thread so this is it.