The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The writing for the show is so trash

The way they just threw all the character development they did for Emmit in season 1 in the trash in one episode is wild

Every other storyline is just cliche shallow bullshyt

I want to like this show.They have some good characters but damn,they really need some new writers

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
@Milk N Cookies

Yeah , I had to turn away :smh:

I wondering what that was all about ...
I remember that weird hood dude threatening to harm Ronnie's grandma in the 1st season if he snitched...but I don't recall Ronnie doing anything of the sort..plus it seems kinda far fetched to think the new landlord would have a senior citizen beaten damn near to death just to have her move out...they normally just stop repairing shyt around the crib and such...dope 1st episode all around tho...thought my man Emmett was about to hit jackpot wit those lezzies:shaq:Jerrika would've gotten the dikk in this episode:takedat:....dont recall seeing Q in that season preview..what :dahell:did Ronnie drink out the toilet? Why is this just a continuation thread instead of having it's own Season 2 thread? Show is quality

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im thinking its the eviction people trying to run her out her house, thats really the only thing that makes sense imo. They wouldnt throw the snitch thing in without a background to it.

The dialogue of every scene was just amazing to me, the whole scene with the Jamacian chick about the food was deep. Every scene Emmit was in had so much depth to it. They really stepped they writing up from last season to now, i enjoyed last season too but this ep was really good.
Nigerian breh

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
How the fukk is something this small of a detail worth even mentioning bruh bruh.

Like........... :gucci:, JOW IN THE FUKK DID THAT AFFECT ANY PART OF TBE SHOW. LIKE ANY SINGLE SCENE, ANY STORY ELEMENT, ECT.

WTF :mindblown:

look you ugly ass nikka....running a food truck is a business, not a hobby
cuz was smiling while cruising round the city just pulling up nilly willy to paying customers
food trucks owners are territorial and prime locations on the curb are coveted and hard to come by
then they want me to believe cuz was taking orders and then running behind the grill and cooking then coming back and serving while taking payment, all while his line is 10 deep
they shoulda had his cousin helping him instead if him rocking solo cause that's a 2 man operation at least
the writing is horrible. you can't have a business man in 2019 not accept credit. you're alienating a huge base in this cashless society. even churches and barbers use cash app
only reason for that to happen is if you want him to get robbed when he's done, which they telegraphed
then this nikka arguing with the robber. besides how the robber follow him but then needs the big ass food truck as a getaway vehicle
not to mention the nikka aint even have a mask
and that was just the first 5 minutes
you can continue to enjoy mindless entertainment by all means you four eyed incel. I prefer doing something more productive with my time. thanks

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
cuz was smiling while cruising round the city just pulling up nilly willy to paying customers
food trucks owners are territorial and prime locations on the curb are coveted and hard to come by
then they want me to believe cuz was taking orders and then running behind the grill and cooking then coming back and serving while taking payment, all while his line is 10 deep
they shoulda had his cousin helping him instead if him rocking solo cause that's a 2 man operation at least
the writing is horrible. you can't have a business man in 2019 not accept credit. you're alienating a huge base in this cashless society. even churches and barbers use cash app
only reason for that to happen is if you want him to get robbed when he's done, which they telegraphed
then this nikka arguing with the robber. besides how the robber follow him but then needs the big ass food truck as a getaway vehicle
you can continue to enjoy mindless entertainment by all means you four eyed incel. I prefer doing something more productive with my time. thanks
Damn.
Reading this post and rethinking all of that shyt got me thinking, this show kinda is wack.
:patrice:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
What, nikka im sexy as hell out here nikka, NO HOMO :hubie:.

Its a legit criticism that is completely unnecessary in the grand scheme of things, it had no impact on the scene it was mentioned in, the robbery can be seen as a reason his dumbass should have already been using it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The writing for the show is so trash

The way they just threw all the character development they did for Emmit in season 1 in the trash in one episode is wild

Every other storyline is just cliche shallow bullshyt

I want to like this show.They have some good characters but damn,they really need some new writers
I quit mid season 1

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Aint no way im debating on here with actual black hood nikkas, about a actual black hood nikka character HALF DOING SOME shyt

In what hood do u nikkas come from where a nikka starting a business from scratch has a full fledged company in 2 weeks :laff:

A lot of yall nikkaz opinions are garbage and most of yall are basement dwelling white boys anyways :yeshrug:, get mad, pink bytch.