The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i watched a couple more eps. I dig this show a lot. Lowkey mad they didnt show ol dude baby moms naked though. Been hoping to see her naked since the first time they showed her. Knowing they hid everything in that scene lets me know it'll nvr happen :sadcam: the finest chicks on the show nvr gonna show titties (her and eazy e girl) :sadbron:....well at least jason momma got naked last season :ehh: with her thick ass :takedat:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Wow, at Episode 2 it picks up. This shyt getting good :ohhh: I kinda want to continue but nah let me pace myself.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Season 1 was better from what I seen so far (on episode 4). Those cliff hangers and cat and mouse revenge was more interesting.

Season 2 just seems like random fodder. Mad I couldn't see the BM naked.

Daps
was locked in season 1 but season 2 started off bad for me, might check out if episode 2 isn't any better.
they romaticized running a food truck and you mean to tell me customers couldn't cash app him?

I had a chuckle at that too:mjlol:

And I don't even chalk that up to bad writing as much as I chalk that up to a character trait. Easy E is the most likeable character on the show but he's a lovable loser. Hustling backwards making the dumbest decisions keeping himself held down:snoop:

I agree with you tho that the writing is pretty shyt, in general.

Emmit's mom ain't shyt. It's one thing to move on your own, but you don't cut your son off the day of the move like that. She signed a whole lease, got movers lined up everything. How are you looking your son in the eye everyday leading up to that without telling him? I get that she made general statements over the past few months, but once she had a concrete date on when she was moving and let her landlord know she was out she had to let her son know the deadline. She straight set him up for failure giving him a few hours notice like that. I'd be pissed if my roommate pulled some fukk shyt like that couldn't imagine my own mother doing that. She's a horrible mother for that.

They better have a good reason for Ronnie's grandmother catching the beats like that. Even in the hood, old women ain't getting beat up like that unless it's some personal shyt or a lot of money at stake. Eviction don't rate.

Yup same shyt happened to The Wire too

That shyt blew up in popularity after season 3,then all of a sudden the whole season 4 leaked months before it aired :mjpls:

First few episodes of Game of Thrones leaked one season weeks before the premiere too. shyt happens:yeshrug: