Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Watched a few episodes ahead

this show is still all over the place, it's even worse now if anything. At times lots of the writing comes off as :mjpls: Still doesn't feel like an accurate portrayal of chicago. There's still something about it that is keeping my attention through it all though. The kids are the best part of the series imo

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

this show is still all over the place, it's even worse now if anything. At times lots of the writing comes off as :mjpls: Still doesn't feel like an accurate portrayal of chicago. There's still something about it that is keeping my attention through it all though. The kids are the best part of the series imo
yeah i'm having a hard time keeping up

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Thanks for that :jawalrus: I was expecting something else

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Wasn't gonna watch ahead but I forget this aint a episode by episode thread like Atlanta. :francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why is the Coli so critical about some of the dumbest shyt :scust:

We got a nikka talking about nikkas not using cash app :mindblown:, a nikka saying its wack cause he aint seen no naked bytches yet :laff:, and nikkas criticizing slang terms (i know nobody in the Mid West says fukkin sneakers smh, they fukked that up) but some of that shyt is just downright dumb as hell to even bring up from a critical aspect, but i guess a lot of people live they life looking for things to dislike about everything :yeshrug:.

If nikkas dont see the relevance to real life shyt this show is showing you right now then aint no way u grew up in the inner city.

The "i always can fall back on my mama" aspect is real as fukk. Ronnie getting discouraged while doing applications cause they asking for info you cant obtain anymore or remember at all is real shyt. The "i cant be seen snitching" aspect. Reg being a shytty nikka overall but a good brother is real life shyt.

I think all these scenes have been acted and written great. They are representing black culture correctly, who gives a fukk if they dont talk exactly like Chicago nikkas do :mindblown: