The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
in the comments they saying he snitched on some Haitian dude
Im thinking its the eviction people trying to run her out her house, thats really the only thing that makes sense imo. They wouldnt throw the snitch thing in without a background to it.

The dialogue of every scene was just amazing to me, the whole scene with the Jamacian chick about the food was deep. Every scene Emmit was in had so much depth to it. They really stepped they writing up from last season to now, i enjoyed last season too but this ep was really good.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show runners listened to all the criticism of the show and corrected a lot of the mistakes we all saw in the first season. The lighting has changed, it's not as moody as it used to be with the infusion of friendly colors and less gray. The wardrobe is fantastic, way better than it used to be and the pacing of the scenes doesn't drag anymore, it's now straight to the point. Hope this continues cause the first episode of season 2 was very good.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just finished the first ep. That shyt with ol dude grandma legit made my blood boil. There's really ppl in this world that would do that too. shyt fukked up. Its definitely something to do with the eviction ppl though cuz they fukked up the house as well. That nicca need to get clapped asap