The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
THey know they wrong for blocking out all the nipples in that sex scene :smh: saw more man ass than anything :francis:.....bish still bad tho :noah:
Lmao I thought I was the only one staring at my tv trying to see the nipples. I'm holding my head to the side and shyt :mjlol: Ain't see shyt.

That's whack!

So his first plan was to have his 2 friends basically take care of his mom? What a plan.
Facts, he was tripping with that. I died laughing when she pulled out that shotty though :russ:

So Tracey was rape ?
Are we supposed to believe it was q that did it?
I'm confused with that.

*also they are doing a episode where she stated she was rape/assaulted . could it be a reference to #metoo?
I think so, Q said he was the boys father so that had to be what happened.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Does anyone understand the purpose of those two boys who were looking at Brandon's food truck and plotting? I couldn't make out what they were saying but something about Reg I think.

Also is it me or did they not show Emmet's mom speaking with her son about her firing? Would have been good to show that imo.
So is the person in the trunk Trice?

I couldn't make out who it was
Yeah it was him. His Yoga mat was even in the car still lol.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Does anyone understand the purpose of those two boys who were looking at Brandon's food truck and plotting? I couldn't make out what they were saying but something about Reg I think.

Also is it me or did they not show Emmet's mom speaking with her son about her firing? Would have been good to show that imo.

Yeah it was him. His Yoga mat was even in the car still lol.
Remember that Brandon owes Reggie a favor. He's probably gonna force Brandon to do some illegal shyt from his food truck.

Emmett's mom told him in the last episode.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Remember that Brandon owes Reggie a favor. He's probably gonna force Brandon to do some illegal shyt from his food truck.

Emmett's mom told him in the last episode.
Oh shyt, forgot about that. You're right in that he did owe him a favor for that gun.

Also yeah, she told him in episode 8. Thanks for jogging my memory.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Ronnie lost his god damn mind.

Why did he have to call the cops on his mom? Now she will be put in a state run nursing home, which is fukked up.

I like the kids and I like the moms, don't mind their stories.

So they are basically making Q (I think that is his name lol) the bad guy, he raped ol'girl and created the basketball player who got shot and killed?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Ronnie lost his god damn mind.

Why did he have to call the cops on his mom? Now she will be put in a state run nursing home, which is fukked up.

I like the kids and I like the moms, don't mind their stories.

So they are basically making Q (I think that is his name lol) the bad guy, he raped ol'girl and created the basketball player who got shot and killed?

Well with Ronnie, i think he was thinking that with Emmitt's momma not being able to look after her and him going to prison, he couldn't just leave her alone to fend for herself after she shytted on his two homeboys

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I think so, Q said he was the boys father so that had to be what happened.
funny a rape/assault angle is created around the show in light of the metoo movement.
storyline is crazy tho.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Forgot to give my full thoughts. Good ep :ehh: i feel as tho a timeline would've made the discussion between brandon and his girl a little more impactful and less confusing for me. If they were broke up for some months i could sort of understand both of them fukking someone else. If it had only been a few weeks then i cant see this relationship lasting as far as realism is concerned. She fukked another dude even before he fukked ol girl so im like "did they even love each other :what:"....i've never seen a woman fukk someone else after a breakup before. At least not a committed relationship breakup. Neither can say shyt tho cuz they both got some on the side. As far as other storylines go, the kids are actually a pretty strong point in this show. They're acted very well and i find everything they do interesting. I really like poppa as well, he's a smart lil b*stard lol.....idk wat ronnie gonna have to do. Moms leaving and he cant go cuz of his kids. He got this thug nicca thats gonna be around his kid all the time and want him to pay him to be with his kid :dahell: think he might have to just say fuk it and go to Q :yeshrug:....now when it comes to Q they flipped his character from someone u could kind of root for just because he's slapping around these young bucks and shyt, to someone u cant really fukk with because of wat he did to ol girl. It was a interesting choice and something i didnt see coming (him raping, not him being the kid father)...ronnie storyline is something i've been wanting since the first ep. I could nvr care about dude since he did wat he did and ran. You killed a child and deserve everything u have coming to u. He better get locked up to, i dont want no bullshyt happening with this :francis: