The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Yall mom's/older female relatives never sent yall to the store for feminine products as youngins? :why:

That scene wasn't nothing about an "agenda" The creator of the show Lena Waithe is gay, but still it's realistic in the black community for a single mom to be lesbian. Yall trip me out on this site bout agendas and shyt

You can keep thinking that shyt. And I don't know if it a general statement but sending a 12 year old boy and his friends to get tampons is outta the ordinary. You'd be dumb if you think it wasn't a way to make bro feminine . two moms, etc. Awkward around girls :sas2:. Not to mention the transgender in that one seen. Normalcy.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Food truck beef? :pachaha:

fukkin King of Queens and Bob's Burgers has done this before :bryan:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lightskin woman who mess with the men who wear hats is trifling and cold hearted. Also the other woman Jerrika is trifling too for flipping on Brandon like that all cause she found a pistol with her uppity ass.

Also the little one has to have lesbian parents, smh! The agenda always in effect now a days. Them sexy woman got to be on the pink taco buffet huh:what:

[

Yall mom's/older female relatives never sent yall to the store for feminine products as youngins? :why:

That scene wasn't nothing about an "agenda" The creator of the show Lena Waithe is gay, but still it's realistic in the black community for a single mom to be lesbian. Yall trip me out on this site bout agendas and shyt

You can keep thinking that shyt. And I don't know if it a general statement but sending a 12 year old boy and his friends to get tampons is outta the ordinary. You'd be dumb if you think it wasn't a way to make bro feminine . two moms, etc. Awkward around girls :sas2:. Not to mention the transgender in that one seen. Normalcy.

To the guy that has a problem with "agenda" you be stupid and only killing yourself cause you not thinking clearly. Whether they are lesbians or not why was this a task for a boy? Its should've been a task for Keisha. Certain scenes they clearly are trying to make a nikka comfortable with certain shyt like that peanut butter shyt with the guy with the shin tzu, that transgender 304. The statement made by Ronnie with old boy. You'd be careless to think they done directly or in directly do that. And ol girl over Chi is lesbo so don't be surprised and to answer ya question.....no I never had to get tampons for anyone including my ex.

I won't go to the subliminal messages with Ronnie and his friend saying how weed feminized nikkas (already studies out there). Stop getting emotional. Many ways Keisha could've been in that. I mean we only seen her in one scene with Emmett at the picnic. Where did she go? That was a task for Keisha. A household where there is only one child maybe but we you have other able body individuals ....a female nah bro bro

Last edited:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I wonder what bullshyt cliffhanger the writers are gonna pull out their ass next week