The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
That light skin hoe disrespectful as hell for fukking another nikka after walking out on Brandon. Brandon situation was different cause he got caught up with his boss so he good. But His girl is a hoe.
She was actually upset at the fact that Brandon smashed someone else during their breakup despite the fact she did the same, probably sooner.

Females, man :comeon:

She figured my mans was gonna be downhearted, despaired, holding back and waiting for her forgiveness....while she goes off and does whatever she want. Instead, he went and did his thing too.:youngsabo:

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Jerrika & Brandon - Told y'all that Brandon was going to reconnect with Luis. Only a matter of time before they start working together. He's telling her he's sorry but she was the one to move on fast. Kicking him out without hearing his side. Lack of communication make or break a relationship. I stated before that Jerrika isn't emotionally strong at all. We now will see where this goes with both of them doing they thing. It also interesting what happens with Sarah husband and Brandon. Really disliking bro passive aggressive shyt. When the CAC told him to get his ass cross the street I felt a way about that. A prediction I have is the food truck become a place where Reg moves his drugs OR it becomes a situation where Reg extorts Brandon ex: for every food product he sells Brandon has to pay him a certain percentage.

Ronnie - finally cut that scraggly looking beard. Possibly that he or Q becomes a interest to Emmett's mom it could happen even though you have the Seattle situation. I don't think this is the last we will see of Ronnie . like someone stated were going to get the transformation process with him becoming Muslim. Also possible Cruz gets him a lesser sentence. Possibly.

Thrice - I'm thinking Wallace is lying about Jason killer being Thrice. Knowing that Wallace has a dislike since the gun situation for thrice and knowing Q has a dislike for thrice its gives Wallace a angle without getting his own hands dirty. I'm interested to see where this goes. Also under the assumption Thrice on some metrosexual shyt. Bro reminds me of Safaree corny ass.

Tracey & Laverne - its just me but I felt them meeting should been in the season finale. Could've been a dope cliffhanger. It puts things into perspective a bit as to why she has this sorta harden shell given her back story. We need a interaction besides the ones we seen with her and Q. I need to hear his side.

Reg - this dude given all the wrong advice to Kevin, Poppa and Jake. Him kidnapping Thrice seemed rush. It gives the statement weight were he stated that "he isn't someone you just walk up on" in regards to Q in comparison with Q character versus Thrice. Also the familiarity. Thrice is dumb in he underestimated Reg. I said he was going to get catchback otherwise he loses respect from his crew. The C-Bo plug was dope sorta wish they would play Body in the trunk by NORE towards the end would've gave that scene that umph.

Kevin, Poppa and Jake - he went through all of that only to wind up without the girl. Double dose of that curve from Andrea and her cousin. The cousin may come around though. Poppa is a good character that needs more of a angle, he serves a comedic relief as the kid who brings a bit of humor to sour situations with the boys. Its a lot like Sonny character. Jake is deeply caught up but I think him seeing the body in the trunk may serve as a wake up call in to the possibilities of things going left in the drug game. Hopefully someone talks to bro maybe Brandon who has a sort of friendship with Kevin or Kevin's mom.

Emmett - Emmett is stupid as hell if he gives ol dude the extra $100. Son going to wind up owing everybody within the series money. He gives me the impression that he is a bit of a momma boy......I get it though. I'm also wondering if his moms and Seattle is going to have him revert back to the bullshyt he was on before. Moms was the only one really cracking that whip and making him man up before Tiffany sprung back up. Definitely think it going to be friction with Emmett and tiffany boyfriend

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I DEFINITELY DONT THINK TRICE KILLED JASON.

THATS TOO EASY OF AN OUT FOR ONE.

FOR TWO, TRICE IS THE TYPE OF BOSS WHO DOESNT GET HIS HANDS DIRTY.

I THINK IT WAS WALLACE
I.E. THE ERASED 911 CALL
AND HIM TRYING TO FIND THE PHONE.

Q TURNS OUT TO BE A PEDOPHILE, RAPIST, DIRT BAG
AND HOP RIGHT BACK INTO THE GAME
WITH THE DIRTY CAC COP.

SHOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHERE THEY GO WITH THIS.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
happy jerrika's overreacting ass finally let him explain...jesus that was irking me the past 4 episodes

SHE DIDNT WANT HIM TO EXPLAIN
BECAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR ANY REASON TO GET THAT NEW dikk.

JUST WAITING FOR HIM TO fukk UP...

shyt WAS PROBABLY WACK
SO SHE TOOK HIM BACK.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Q’s character went from hero to scum in a matter of minutes. It’s hard for anyone to root for him now :francis:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope Emmit run to Seattle and take his child with him. fukk that trifling ho and no good stepdaddy.

HES GONNA END UP WORKING FOR Q.

THEY INTRODUCED US TO ALL THESE CHARACTERS FOR A REASON.

EMITT IS THE ONLY MAIN CHARACTER
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH THE MAIN STORY.

nikka JUST THERE
RUNNING AROUND WITH A BABY
TRYING TO MAKE MONEY.

REG TRIED TO GET HIM TO HUSTLE FOR HIM EARLIER IN THE SEASON.

NOW THEY BOTH WITH Q.